Information on romance scams and scammers.
#404542 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:30 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Xsup.
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 06:34:01 +0100

Xsup,

I am a widower and a male US Marine Corps on redeployment in Syria for a special assignment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent woman for a relationship. If you are the one mail me back with a brief email and your picture attached herein.

I anticipate your response.

Sgt. Charles.
Marine Corps.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#431097 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 pm
Subject: Hey!!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:55:04 +0100

Hi,
I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I got your email contact through an opt-in consumer directory.
I expect your response.
A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#440770 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:23 am
Subject: Howdy!
Date: 8/1/2023, 3:42 AM
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hi,

I am a USMC on a special redeployment. I am looking for a good looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of a raid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. All communication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you must have WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I expect your response.

A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Google is your friend!

#443502 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am
Subject: Hi Ya
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:31:59 +0100

Hi,

I expect your response.

A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps.

Google is your friend!