Information on romance scams and scammers.
#400015 by Snow-White Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:50 pm
tagged
uid=6099069194

eric
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 2004 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Divorced
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Hello, your profile picture has captured me and i'm attracted. I'm here to seek for a partner but wouldn't mind starting with friends. I want to get to know you more, if I fit into the kind of man you want then lets get to know more about each other.

Am Ben  born in Alamo Texas,living in Florida & I had my degree &in Oxford University London. I'm single/Widower am  open for a good heart, , I'm a GEO TECHNICAL ENGINEER , also have my PhD In HUMANITARIAN STUDIES I'm the only child of my parent, I lost my Father in June 2015 and i moved down to France with my Mum in 2016 i moved back to Cincinnati Ohio after some months i relocated to Ocoee Florida am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. my motto in life is "Take your time - enjoy life" but in reality I can't really enjoy life by myself as I would love to have someone to share and enjoy life with. I enjoy chilling with my love once, I like going to the movies (Cinemas), or watching movies in my room, I like street bike, camping, fishing swimming, listening to music

Add me on hangout:  [email protected]
Advertisement