Information on romance scams and scammers.
#398388 by malu53 Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:27 pm
nicealine on indianfriendsdate
Woman looking for Man 26-99
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 99546
Height: 7 ft. 7 in. :lol:
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 1 Days ago

ABOUT
i will like to know more about you

no profile pic

happy to meet you, here is my email address(alinemarcos1982 @ hotmail. c o m) contact me so that we can discuss more
09-10-2019 03:33:34am
Advertisement

#398405 by malu53 Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:52 am
To [email protected] 86% probability that this location is accurate
Opened 2019/10/12 , 04:26:42am (UTC +02:00) - 4hour11min30sec after sending
Location Vienna, Wien, Austria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (52.97.173.157:55392), (46.101.18.209:7342)

IP 52.97.173.157
Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: Europe
State/Region: Vienna
City: Vienna

IP: 46.101.18.209
Organization: DigitalOcean
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: Europe
State/Region: England
City: London
#398410 by malu53 Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:08 am
Hello dear friend.

thanks for your response to my Email,and How are you doing this moment? i hope you are doing great.
let me used this opportunity to tell you little about myself. presently I am in Afghanistan at war zone for peacekeeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan but i will soon come back home in six months time and i will like to visit you.

I am Sgt.Aline Marcos from San Francisco, California USA ,am 36 years old and a single mother. i want to establish a relationship with you, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, and 80% of people around me knows this as i love to live a free life as birds of the air, I do not come here to play games. Please bear in mind that you are communicating with a matured woman that understands the true meaning of love. I want you to know that I never joke with emotions I have seen much in life and will never play with anyone's emotions.

My parents got divorced when I was 6 years old and my father wasn't such a good role model. He took alcohol and smoke to deal with his depression. It wasn't long before he died from lung cancer, i was 19 then. You could imagine how things have happened in my life. My dad was from America and My mother is from Antigua and Barbuda west indies and i haven,t seen her for the past eight years though i hope to see her one day and she has remarry to another man and have two kids, i will like to know more about you, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk about ourselves and as time goes on, there maybe something great for us in the future .Although we just met,

For now this is a little about me and will tell you more about myself and my family background when i receive your reply, I hope to read from you soonest and here is my pictures for you.

yours new friend

Sgt.Aline Marcos.
Image Image

Sat, 12 Oct 2019 02:29:15 +0000
#398412 by malu53 Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:12 am
1st pic posted also on instagram

MitchySvlas
@mitchv_sherri

Followings: 1691
Followers: 374

This user has private account.