Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396789 by WPX Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:36 pm
Message-Id: <CAE8TEwfYmUg1it5viCR6MyZfLiTUAGYvP-xmQFsWX=xCOVKM2g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hello dear
IP: 209.85.167.68

is my pleasure meeting you.My name is Sophia Brown, you write me on my mail id [email protected] so that we can talk good and know each other very well waiting for your email to my mail thanks

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#412774 by FishyMails Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:31 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +221704997308
Date: 2020-06-24 3:06:05 PM +00:00
Subject: My Dear, I Can Never Forget Your Pass Efforts.Cooperation for your Pass Efforts Towards Helping Me,

Hello dear,
is me Mrs.Sophia Brown,This is to let you know that the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with an amount of {$250.000.00 USD} directed in cash credited in the file KTU / 9023118308/03. In the meantime,I did everything about myself when I was in a terrible situation at the HOSPITAL in Estonia.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact MR FRANK EBO The Director OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, His Email Address is ([email protected]) and his telephone number (+221 70 499 73 08) ask him to send you the total of {$250.000.00 USD} which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with FRANK EBO and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

I have done everything possible to ensure that I secure the draft for you, but right now it is under the care of the central office of Western Union Dakar Senegal. So, at this time they have agreed to transfer it through the Western Union money transfer. this with the Help Law of Senegal here. The money could not be sent to you due to the assigned security code. since CBAO BANK DU SENEGAL has the approval to send said cash through Western Union Money Transfer.

I could not complete this as a result of the unavailability of your available information. Therefore, you must send your complete information to make this publication.

YOUR FULL NAME............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: ....

DATE My birth.............

YOUR COUNTRY.............

YOUR CITY................

YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER....

To resolve this problem, be sure to send an email to the Western Union Solicitors fund verification department at the following email address ([email protected]). Try to contact Western Union Today with there email. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the money will be sent to you through Western Union or Western Union Transfering Bank.

Good luck and inform me as soon as you receive your fund.

Yours Mrs.Sophia Brown

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.