Information on romance scams and scammers.
#343792 by rococo Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:58 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/JudithDavid0405
Judith
33, female
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20‑29, in Poland.

drjuithh ([email protected]
My name is Dr judith Can we be friends? I intend to visit your nation later
in the year for tourist. dwrite me here ([email protected])
or give me your email id.
Best Regard
Advertisement

#344127 by malu53 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:33 pm
Hi Dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend. I intend to visit your nation later in the year for tourist. What can i say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK.

I am Dr Judith Holmees
born and brought up in 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 31 single with one daughter schooling in united kingdom , again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basinghall for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.
Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there some day by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Pleas i want to see any of your pics.
Regards.
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017
Subject: HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU

Image Image Image
#427980 by maluu53 Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:06 am
look on hangout

for add. pics check

meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.com/2017/11/denuncias-e-mensagens-de-emails_25.html