Information on romance scams and scammers.
#279939 by malu53 Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:39 pm
zorpia
Harrison
50, United Kingdom
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 37‑71, in Russian Federation.

Hi dear your profile attract me when i view it if you don't mind can you give me your email i.d to know more about each other
4 hrs ago
Advertisement

#279941 by malu53 Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm
forwarded by vic

very active in the US in summer 2015
especially on christiansingles. match.com

scammers details also here
male-scammers.com/scam-profile.asp?id=1904
#280028 by malu53 Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm
zorpia inbox

thanks for the email i.d i will send you massage in your email i hope we can be good friends thanks
5 hrs ag
#280029 by malu53 Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm
Greeting dear how're you doing today? I hope you're all are moving as expected?. Thanks for giving me your email. Am really grateful.

Meanwhile, I would like to commence by introducing myself to you. my name is Harrison Donald but my mother call me harry, from Manchester UK. A devoted Christian and I hope you don’t attach much to religion for the fact there is only one God. Am widowed with a 14 year old daughter My height is 5ft 8 born 26th June 1966,I am an Engineer/Contractor working with Marathon Petroleum MP and i also handle other contracts on oil and gas sub-sea pipeline installation.. Am principled and easy going with soft spot for someone weakness.Always eager to learn new things but believe more in superior ideas. My dad died in a car accident I separated with my wife 3 years ago because she cheated on me with my best friend,We officially divorced on the 8th of April 2010.I live alone now and my Daughter who is 14 years old, her name is Jennifer

I prefer dropping messages because my job schedules. I care to know more about you because am interested in getting into a strong relationship with you. Tell me about yourself, things you cherish and things you don't like. I would equally like to know your marital status, if you have kids and when you registered on this site and your experiences so far because am just new on this site. Your kind gesture in confiding in me will be appreciated. I hope to hear from you.
Regards

Harrison
Date: 30 Dec 2015
#280039 by malu53 Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:28 am
Harrison Donald
Engineer at Panda Express <<< Rosemead, California
Professional Skills Civil Engineering
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Divorced

About Harrison
am lovely i need who i will spend the rest of my life with

Other Names
harry Nickname

Image Image
#439540 by maluu53 Wed May 17, 2023 9:58 am
resurfaced on tagged
as
b]Frank[/b]
48 yo
from Manchester, UK

Image Image Image <<< current MP and former Australian Sports Minister John Sidoti