Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259880 by rococo Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:53 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

Jennifer Merrcy
26 years old - from: Albania
looking for a man

[quote] My Dear, greetings from me,(Jennifer merrcy) First I will like to apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other.understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me am miss Jennifer I saw your profile and become interested.I feel we can be good friends. so i will like you to send me a mail in my email here ([email protected])

pics stolen from Sandra Iwok
naijascoop.com/2015/01/beauty-of-day-sandra-iwok.html
Advertisement

#260361 by rococo Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:55 am
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOU TO STAND AS MY TRUSTEE

Hello My Dearest,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me.

MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life. I am ( MISS. JENNIFER MERRCY ) 23 years girl ft 5.8. wt 54 I am from Democratic Republic Côte d'Ivoire and i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR. ABDUO NGORM).

The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also chairman managing director ( NGORM DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN) in the capital of my country, and it also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums REBELS,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on December 05 2010.

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access, So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($5.500.000.00 USD ) Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.JENNIFER MERRCY ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated and another deposit was a trunk box that he deposited it with the private firm as family treasure box which content about $10.000.000.00 Ten Million United state Dollar, But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first, when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt firm.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221.763478158 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C.CAMP Father Micheal David ) and also his Email([email protected]) he is in charge of this Private charity organization,Please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp,if you call please tell the director that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0004.

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care, as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now. You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate management.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred into your care, The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner.
Yours Sincerely,
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:27:18 +0000

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001786622191
Jennifer Merrcy
student
#277011 by rococo Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

Hello my dearest one,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of my new partner from United state who is an international businessman. Presently living in China with my partner. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact Rev. Micheal David he is the Rev father in the church camp his contact is:

Name: Rev.Micheal David.
Email: [email protected].
+221784204239.

Ask him to send you the total of $300,000.00 cheque (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollar cheque) that I kept for you for compensating you for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me on the transfer of my inheritance. I appreciated your efforts at that time so much.So feel free and get in touched with the Revenrend father and instruct him where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you contact the Rev so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which i and my new partner are having at hands.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Revenrend father on your behalf for you to receive that cheque of $300,000.00, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. micheal David and he will send the cheque to you, do not delay to contact him.With best of love,

JENNIFER MERRCY.
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:34:47 +0000