Information on romance scams and scammers.
#439753 by maluu53 Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:38 pm
Salutti man. I 'd love to become acquainted with you. I found youremail address through a marriage agency. I do hope that u are fond of my images. At first I want to tell you some pieces of information about myself. I am actually forty y.o. My astrological sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I haven't got any children. I now live in France. I will be glad to see your shots. I do hope that you 'll be very happy to become a friend of mine. I 'm convinced that you 'll find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
I'll look ahead to a mail sincerely from you.
Originating IP: 89.134.27.148
Originating ISP: Liberty Global B.v.
City: Ullo
Country of Origin: Hungary
2nd IP 143.90.14.5
Provider TN
City: Tokyo
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023

Image <<< Elizaveta Glinskaya

find scammer here too
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1685541762/2
Advertisement

#442809 by maluu53 Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:42 am
Aloha my great mate, I would love to become acquainted with u. I found youremail address through a dating agency. Hope you are fond of my pictures. To begin with I would like to tell you some facts about me. I'm just forty years. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I have not got any kids. I now live in France. I will be merry to glance at your photos. I do hope you will be merry to become my friend. I hope that u 'll try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I'll look forward to a response impatiently from u.
Originating IP: 177.47.153.1
Originating ISP: M.m.v.a Do Brasil Multimidia Ltda.
City: Aparecida
Country of Origin: Brazil
2nd IP: 60.36.166.77
City: Shinagawa-ku
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024

#442810 by maluu53 Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:48 am
Good Day, I want to get acquainted with u. I 've found youremail address through a marriage agency. Hopefully that u are fond of my pics. At first I would like to tell you a few words about me. I'm actually forty y.o. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I 've never been a wife and I haven't got any children. I now live in France. I 'll be really glad to glance at your photos. I do hope you will be merry to be my friend. I hope that you 'll try to find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

I am going to look ahead to a reaction sincerely from you.
uses pic of previous post

Originating IP: 103.232.245.158
Originating ISP: Adarsh Infosolutions
City: Kannad
Country of Origin: India
[quote] 2nd IP: 143.90.14.4
City: Tokyo