Information on romance scams and scammers.
#439672 by AlanJones Sun May 28, 2023 12:52 pm
To: [email protected]
Subject: Aloha my great mate,

Good Day Dear.My name is Christina, on-line dating is a brand-new area for me, so I'm a little shy and do not know how to act, but I want to try. I such as that below to begin with you can learn more about the inner globe of a person, about his thoughts, and also learn his frame of mind without focusing on his covering. I'm discussing this since I had a great deal of issues at the first stage of dating, several didn't even want to acknowledge me, it was enough for them to see that I looked great, and also they liked my body, however they didn't offer a damn regarding what I had within. I'm sorry, I do not desire you to believe that I'm whining, I'm only informing you about your problems, although this is the same point)). Let me inform you a lot more about myself. I attempt to be flexible, I have many hobbies as well as interests, as well as I attempt to load the vacuum of my life through research study, entertainment, and attempting something new, however it just provides momentary relief, and afterwards I begin thinking of what I'm missing out on once again. you ask me what is missing? I believe the answer is noticeable, every male needs a couple, we need somebody with whom we can share the beauty of life, and positive moments, as well as overcome difficulties, expand and establish together, as well as aid each other unravel the twisted strings in our heads. Yes, as well as cohabiting in 2 is far better, we all require a pair, with the exception of lunatics). Even on the ark, everyone remained in pairs)).

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I believe that's enough for a beginning, now you learn about my goals and also needs, maybe we'll locate something alike.

Prolific spamming scammer sent over 100 emails with variations of the above message to our Admin email address, with one of the following email addresses as the reply address in the email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#439686 by AlanJones Mon May 29, 2023 10:09 am
Scammer is now claiming to be "Marina" and still sending multiple variations of the same email:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Hey unknown.

Woha my awesome pen-friend I do hope u notice my mail and will carefully read it. This is my terminal attempt to find my beloved on the Internet because all my previous attempts were unsuccessful.I want to create serious relationship. If u r a not serious human who seeks sex and naked photos, I'd like u to skip this e-mail.I want you to understand what a person I am. I'm Marinka.I live in a big city in Kazakhstan.Do you know something about Kazakhstan? I often think to change my country. I'm already 36 years old and I definitely know that I want to have relationship with a good-hearted and peart man. So I don't want to play games.I will never try to prove something to someone as I am read person. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic.It was some general info about me. If u get interested reading my e-mail, I will be waiting for your message. That's why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.! Waiting for your reply, Marina.

Email addresses used:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#439696 by AlanJones Tue May 30, 2023 10:28 am