Information on romance scams and scammers.
#435737 by bangle82 Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:18 am
Hello am Mariam from Dhaka Bangladesh but now in Canada. Just to let you know I’m looking for a long term relationship man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that’s the best qualities in a relationship. Easy going and loving.. Very passionate and hopeless romantic lover..
I think that I am a very sunny and open person. My heart is filled with love and affection. My close people say that I am a cheerful and bright lady. I always try to share my good mood with other people. I like to smile. I believe that a sincere smile is the most confident and attractive quality that someone can try on. There is nothing more beautiful than a smile coming from the heart. I appreciate sincere people. I love to give surprises and I think that attention are a key to a happy relationship.

Looking for my sweet angel. Seeking a true and good hearted man who I can love and give my love and heart to forever.. I want to find my reflection in his eyes, and to show him my love. I think I need a man who will support me in all circumstances. I want to find a person for life that will create an amazing relationship. I want to be with an open and sincere person who will be honest with me. I believe that care and constant attention to each other are very important. I sincerely hope to meet such a person and create a happy future together.

Send me email at [email protected]
Advertisement

#435738 by bangle82 Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:19 am
I'm stupid. I told her that she was going too fast with the marriage talk. I gave her money to visit her family in Bangladesh and then she disappeared. I have a picture of her but I don't know how to post it.

Her name is Ivory Fiesta on Facebook. Her phone number is +8801645787953. She called me her sweet angel and she gave me her virginity.