Information on romance scams and scammers.
#426305 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:28 am
Pics stolen from Staff Sgt. Luiz Vicentini, USAF

tagged
uid=6150521666

Scott
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 514 times
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image Image

What are you looking for on this dating site?

[email protected]
Advertisement

#426308 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:38 am
Vicentini Chris
Worked at U.S. Army
Studied at: Texas Tech University
Studied at: Dallas Lutheran School
Lives in Tartus >>>>> Syria
From Dallas

add. pic

#426309 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:47 am
quora
Been Packer
Joined September 2018
My purpose is to help others........
CON......[email protected] WHATSAPP…..+1 (484) 964–3748
THANK ME LATER

September 9, 2018
How common is it to have an account hacked on Facebook?

Malware zeus is one of the most efficient tools for hacking any accounts password. With this nice little software you can remotely gain access over someone’s account. So we hackers usually find a vulnerability in the backdoor and hack through it. Some hackers hack for money and some hack for fun and challenges. A backdoor is a pathway these social media programming engineer leaves for upgrading. It is untraceable and when I try to get in, I will bypass the password and the security question. You can enter through the backdoor and get back your account back. It will only take you up to four to five hour to get it done. For more information you can mail our organization through the e-mail in my profile
Best regard
BEEN

Scammer used last pic of tagged profile
#426310 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:53 am
reddit
packerjeff844

hello guys am Jeff,i hired a professional hacker,when i suspect my wife was cheating on me.it all started when she changed her phone code,i tried talking to her about it this but she won’t accept the fact that she was cheating on me.

all thanks to {spylordhack at gmail dot com} who helped by hacking my wife mobile,i get to know she was cheating for so long,though i was so sad but everything because i love her so much but am also happy am over it.

if you need help you should contact spylord OR text +1(502) 353-0457

i referred you in..
Last edited by Snow-White on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#426311 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:56 am
reddit
packerjeff844

CONTACT SPYLORDHACK PRIVATE INVESTOR

EMAIL: SPYLORDHACK @GMAIL.COM

TEXT/CALL: +1 (502) 353 0457

WHATSAPP: +1 (484) 964 3748

Some of his service include

*University grades changing

*Any instant messaging app hack (Facebook, WhatsApp, IG, Snapchat, iCloud, Email, text messages, call logs, Skype

*Bank account hack

*Website hack

*Server hack

*Retriever of lost files or document

*Erase criminal record

*sales of dumb card of any type

*Untraceable IP

*Individual computers hack

*Money transfer

All at an affordable price and lastly he provide proof before payment so you can be assuredp
Last edited by Snow-White on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
#426312 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:20 am
dailytimes.com.pk
Jeff Packer
hello guys am Jeff M Packer,i hired a professional hacker,when i suspect my wife was cheating on me.it all started when she changed her phone code,i tried talking to her about it this but she won’t accept the fact that she was cheating on me.
all thanks to {spylordhack at gmail dot com} who helped by hacking my wife mobile,i get to know she was cheating for so long,though i was so sad but everything because i love her so much but am also happy am over it.
if you need help you should contact spylord OR text +1(502) 353-0457
i referred you in..

"Jeff Packer"'s profile is linked to an interesting FB profile :laugh-s:

uid=hotkzone
Jeff Packer
Love and peace
Selfemployed
Studied at: University of Ibadan
Studied at: ANNUNCIATION SCHOOL,IKERE EKITI
Lives in Ado Ekiti >>>>>Nigeria
From Ado Ekiti
Single

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

and many more
#426314 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:59 am
psafe.com
Jeff Packer
i want to refer you to this hacker "spylordhack@gmail. com"who saved me from my cheating ex wife
he hacked into my ex wife's highly secured device and got enough cheating evidence in order for me to file a divorce
It's better to be single than to be cheated on and I thank spylordhack@gmail. com for paving way for that opportunity
Contact him for hacking and spying of phones, email, social media account,change of grades, criminal record clearing e.t.c
The world needs more of people like him......he's is competent & affordable
Whatsapp or text: +1 615 274 8672

On this website, scammer is acting with friends:

Diego Moreno
Jeff Packer I have never liked the idea of hacking until my cheating wife gave me every reason to spy on her. Been suspecting her attitudes lately and I really loved my wife, so I was eager to find out the reason behind her sudden change of attitude. Downloaded some spy apps but none worked until I came on here searching for help and after going through a post recommending
Spylordhack@gmail .Com
So I decided I gave it a try, in less than 8hours all her activities were sent to me confirming her infidelity
Whatsapp or text: +1 615 274 8672

This profile is linked to a FB profile:

uid=jordan.oluwashina.7
Diego Moreno
ask me
Lives in Lagos
From Ado Ekiti
Single
Image Image Image Image

and many more

Gail Nicholas Brown
BE SMART WHEN HIRING A HACKER
Why waste your time with unprofessional hackers when you can get it fixed with such an authentic hacker? Get a professional who cannot jeopardize your job, He has helped various clients with grade changes, whatsapp hacking, facebook hacking, Instagram hacking, spy on your cheating spouse and credit repairs. Hackers with such talent are rare and should be appreciated. I totally recommend him for any hack Job. No risk, safe exploit, I have never doubted his services. spylordhack@gmail. com. is still the best for your job, so reach out to him to resolved the hacking problems.
Whatsapp or Text: +1 (615) 274 8672

uid=kemisola.rose
Gail Nicholas Brown
Wohnt in South Knoxville, Knoxville

Image Image Image
#426315 by Snow-White Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:25 am
comedyflavors.com
Abbott Greek
If you need a good hacker who will never disappoint your work, I have tried him once and he was able to helped me in hacking of my wife phone and also we use him in our office work to check on employees sincerity contact Spylordhack he can help you hack into any device without the user detecting the device/phone..Yiu can contact him Spylordhack at geemailDORT COMM and then thank me later

uid=jeff.packer.7923
Abbott Greek
Studied at: Le Lycee Francais De Los Angeles
Lives in Los Angeles
From Los Angeles

Image Image