Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422437 by Hectoro Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:14 am
To: <[email protected]>
Date: January 20, 2021, 14:19
Subject: Watching a real man for happiness

Hello! How are you? Hope,you don't mind to make a new acquaintance. When I search some information about my job, there was an advertising of meeting web site so, I opened it by chance, and decided to write. I am Regina. I live in Odessa. It is in Ukraine. And what is your name? And where do you live? Is it far from Odessa? How old are you? I am 35 years old, I am very sociable, open-minded person. I am not married and have no children. I want to meet a kind decent man, who will be take care of me. May be our acquaintance is a sign, and it will change our lifes. So let's know each other better and we will see. I guess, I said enough for the first letter. I will be happy to get your reply soon. Your new friend Regina.
Advertisement

#422438 by Hectoro Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:16 am
Date: January 21, 2021, 18:32
Subject: Wide opportunities!

Hello. I wasn't sure if you would answer me when I wrote you my first letter, but now my uncertainty is gone. I apologize for writing to you from a different email address, but this is my personal email address and it will be convenient for me if you write me your emails here. I hope that this will not be very difficult for you to do. I will wait for your emails and responses with your photos.I like that we started communicating and sharing information with each other. I will be happy to tell you a little more about myself, and I hope that you will be interested in reading this letter. I'm sure in has a lot to visit and see. As I said earlier, I am from Ukraine. I live in Odessa, which is located on the black sea coast. It is a tourist city, and many tourists come here every year. You can easily find it on the Google map if you want to.
I'll tell you a little bit about my day. I woke up early today, and I've already finished the most important things. I usually Wake up after 10 am, but it's not my normal day. By the way, what time do you fall asleep and Wake up? I'm interested in finding out. Maybe our biological rhythms are the same? I think today is a great day to tell you a little more about me. I think I am a very positive woman, I try to look for good sides and new opportunities in everything. My glass is always half full, and I think that's why I've done quite well in life. I own my own business, which was very successful during the time of self-isolation and continues to work now. I am not tied to one place, and I really like to travel. Fortunately, Ukraine has already opened international flights to many resort countries, and perhaps soon I will be planning a vacation. At some point, I thought that the borders would be closed by the end of the year, but now I'm glad that my forecasts were not fulfilled. The list of countries open to visitors is still very small, but I think it will soon become much larger. Probably in our world it is difficult to find someone who does not like to travel, do you agree with me? In addition to the fact that I like to travel, I have other Hobbies. For example, I like soapmaking. A few years ago, a friend of mine showed me how to make fragrant and natural soap on my own, and since then it has become my hobby. I only use my own soap for my body and face. Tell me, how do you spend your time when you're alone at home? How do you spend your days? What do you do on weekends? I'd like to know about it, if you don't mind. Maybe this is also soapmaking? It was fun.:) Maybe you're wondering why I don't have a boyfriend? To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question myself. I would like to have a relationship, but it is difficult for me to get used to family life. I have already said that I have never been married before, and I think this is a very serious step. It even scares me a little. There are still so many plans that I want to implement, and so far I have not met a man who would support me in implementing my ideas and love me for who I am. I think that I have all the qualities to meet such a man. I am a pretty and purposeful woman. I have a good education, which I was able to get for free, I had to overcome a serious selection process, 9 candidates applied for each place in the faculty. I managed, and successfully entered and graduated from the Odessa international Humanitarian University with a degree in financial management. I speak English, German and Italiano. I think you understand everything I write to you. I don't have a lot of practice communicating in a foreign language and now I see a good opportunity to practice this in our correspondence. Do you remember telling you that I try to look for opportunities in everything:) I think I've already written a lot, and I don't want my letter to bore you. Perhaps it's time to finish the letter. Regina.
P.S by the way, my full name is Regina Sergeevna Ponomarenko, Ponomarenko is my Last name, and Sergeevna means that my father's name was (Sergey). And what is your full name?
#422572 by Hectoro Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:29 pm
I may be mistaken, but it appears Miss Moldavia 2015 was a woman named Anastasia Iacub. The photos this scammers is sending out are of Anastasia Fotachi which is a different Moldavian model. Her Instagram is here: [Removed - AJ]

The scam also starts as a typical romance scam, but then turns into a lottery scam together with a fake Ukrainian lottery website and a fake Ukrainian bank website.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed link to ITP's Instagram