Information on romance scams and scammers.
#422307 by Basil Brush Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 pm
Date: 13 Jan 2021, 19:24
Subject: Hi my gentleman.

I tend to get these scammers all the time in my main mailbox (not my baiting one)

Greetings my dear mate. wish you obtain this note and read it thoroughly! This is my final try to find a man in the web, as all my previous struggles a mistake. lasting relationships – is my only wish. If you desire only sex and naked photos, please skip this message. I 'm going to confess a little about me. I am Tatiana. I live Ukraine. Do you heard anything my Motherland? I often consider moving out of my country. I'm now thirty five, I know that I desire a lasting relationships with amiable and intelligent partner. That is the reason have no desire to play games. do not want to validate myself because I 'm an educated and an affectionate person. don 't have any any difficulty with fininces because my position is is a dentist and I work at the dental hospital. This is a short considering me. If you are interested in my message, I expect your repliy. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence. Some of this days I am going to check my maillbox and I will come across your letter.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

Tatianka.

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement

#422569 by maluu53 Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:35 pm
scammer sent these pics
stolen from the vk profile of Darya Shulga, Minsk

Image Image

Image Image Image