Information on romance scams and scammers.
#414410 by Snow-White Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Pics stolen from Joe Cross, Australian entrepreneur, author, filmmaker

tagged
uid=6128813507

David
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 280 times
Profile Skin: Default
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman

Image Image Image Image

Hello Dear, I hope you are having a great day. I am new on here so please bear with me. I just wanted to let you know that I’m interested in getting to know more about you after reading your profile. I like your pics and you are a very beautiful woman. You seems to be a very down to earth woman and I really admire that! I guarantee that I’m aniceguy and I know how to treat a lady. I would be your friend and to know you more and I hope you take a risk with me by responding to my message and giving me your email so that we can have a conversation and get to know each other better if you are inclined

Here is my email address; [email protected]
Advertisement

#414411 by Snow-White Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Hello dear

How are you doing? I'm David from Tagged, that contacted recently and you gave me your personal email address to contact you. I'm really glad sending this mail to you. Well first of all I will like to learn and know more about you if that wont be a problem to you? I have been searching for years now but not on the Internet just started that of recent and I was told I will surely find what I'm looking for and I hope maybe you are the woman I have been waiting for some years now.

So Irapart me more about your self!!!! Tell me full about your self and What do you do for a living? Where are you originally from? What do you do for fun?

Hope to hear from you soon

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020
#418863 by maluu53 Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:35 am
friend request

Willim Smith on sd
57, Man, Single
Hamburg, Germany

Image <<< Joe Cross

Hello how are you doing today
Okay dear can you send me your whatsapp number or hangout so that we can chat better please.
#420977 by maluu53 Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:53 pm
Mason Jocab
63, Man, Single
East Los Angeles, United States
Am a single father with a daughter,am loving ,caring ,faithful,kind,honest, and understanding person

[email protected]
here you have it
#420978 by maluu53 Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:58 pm
Craiges23
58 yo
from Pirna Germany

I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship

Garrett
53,yo
from Montgomery

I am a very easy going individual who loves life and all the challenges life has to offer. I consider myself to be honest, trust worthy and extremely loyal as my friends will confirm and anyone who treats me in the same manner..drop me an e- mail on ador

add. pics ...

Image Image