Information on romance scams and scammers.
#415050 by Snow-White Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:16 am
tagged
uid=6112909848

Freddy Marroquin
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Profile Views: 1084 times
Relationship Status: Divorced
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: Hi everyone , I’m new to dating website just giving a trial on here . I’m interested in meeting new ppl especially finding my soulmate & life partner . I’m a Norwegian and I’m God fearing , Easy going & Honest man .

Image Image Image Image Image

Hello honey how are you doing . Happy weekend

I’m so happy to meet you , I just hope you don’t mind getting to know each other

Hello how are you doing sweetie, I’m sorry for late reply, you know I’m not often on here . How has been your day and I can’t wait to hear from you sweetie You are such a wonderful person darling and we both as well Wanna get closer to you and be part of the best thing in your life

Wow I’m sorry for late reply , I’m happy to see your reply , I can see you are very sensitive and have a great sense of humor . I’m ready for good communication cause I look forward to build a relationship that will last forever .

my email [email protected]

google hangouts
Advertisement

#419310 by Marrforluv126 Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:27 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Kindly ignore this is a blackmail
#419311 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:47 pm
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.