Information on romance scams and scammers.
#417478 by Derek Trotter Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 20 Sep 2020, 15:11
Subject: Greetings my dear mate,

Hi, my lovely soulmate! I think it would be okay to let you know that I`m looking for strong relationship. I am not interested in childish man who needs only sex and naked photos. I am single for one year and from then I`ve come across into only anxious maniacs and sex-seekers for 1 night on the Internet. I am a read woman who needs a lifelong relationship abroad, since the time I want to move out from this country forever. My name is Mashechka. I am along thirty five and I live in a grand city in UA - ukraine. I hope you know something about my country. I am a successful doctor and work in a private clinic in native city. I have already travelled to different countries many times and therefore I`d like to changre the country. Maybe it will be your country...) I hope you will look through my e-letter accurately. If you are an honest and sincere human, I will wait for your letter. But if you are an ordinary adventurer who needs only sex and naked photos, please, do not answer me. Although, it will be clear from the way you write to me. So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you. your lifestyle and hobbies. As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible. If we like each other, then I can easily come to your country and we can meet. Looking forward to hearing from you, Masha,

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement