Information on romance scams and scammers.
#343092 by malu53 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 am
bobby1234 on ffd
Male , 51 , seeking Female
cardiff, wales

Image <<< Robert Schmalohr

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you; I was searching for an old friend in ohio, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile and here is my gmail: [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon.!?
Advertisement

#344745 by malu53 Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:18 pm
ben ottosson on wonder
48, Man, Single
Douglas, Isle of Man
Looks for: Woman
40 - 66 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

IntroductionPhotos

My self-introduction
I'm simple, easy to laugh and i'm looking forward to a woman with some good sense of humor.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Going to the golf course, doing shopping, going to the movie and also have a long walk.

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading, watching tv, listening to good musics, and take a short nap.

Image <<< Robert Schmalohr

Wow thanks for your nice words, well then, your always free to know me as i'm here to be known lol. I'm Douglas city in Isle of man, and i currently work and live here in Castletown, a city inside the Isle of man, and you? where are you from, where do you live?
I hope your always on? it will be really nice in knowing you better. Regards Ben.
add me on hangout [email protected]
#344749 by malu53 Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 pm
Alfred Leroy on wamba
58 years old, Pisces. United States, Jersey City

Image Image

dominykas
Let's meet and see where it goes. I am a nice guy and honest too
Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Status Widowed
Age 50, Male
I enjoy exercising daily, I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to dance,i like watching sports with my family.

Image Image Image

Sean on tatarlove.ru and topface
from Idaho Springs

Macario Daveon wamba
Fremont, USA

Image Image

Miles Mantego on wamba
51 year
United States, Miami

i am interested in a good, nice, honest, kind and caring woman that would understand me and love me for who i am dont really want to know what you look like as far as you've got all this we are good.
i'm a gentle person who lovs to laughs i;m nice great sense of humor.

#345949 by malu53 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:14 pm
FB
uid: 100022914072305
David Mark
Drilling Contractor at Marine Engineer
9 November 2017 to present

Studies at University College, Oxford
9 November 2017 to present

Lives in San Antonio, Texas
From New York, New York

San Antonio, Texas Current city
New York, New York Home Town

Image Image

Image Image

add me on skype
DaidMark089
#367364 by malu53 Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:38 pm
account suspended
Dating in Firestone Park, California
jonaosborne on account suspended
57 year old man
"Hi.."
Hi. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual.

Image Image Image

Hello, Nice to meet you. My name is Edward , I am an honest hearted man seriously seeking for a very stable and long term relationship, No games. I could not get my eyes off your picture, you look absolutely stunning, charming and very beautiful. My curiosity have been greatly aroused after viewing your post, I want to know you more if possible. It will be nice if we can keep in-touch and I will tell you more about myself and also send you my pictures and we will get to know each other better
Edward Jona Osborne on skype
Skype profile not found
#413352 by maluu53 Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 am
robert walker on gl
55, Man, Single
Warsaw, Poland

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me i love exercising and travelling

Image Image Image

Thanks for sharing and i am very sure that nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message.You such a beautiful woman and you and have a loving smile too, so simple and yet very beautiful, I will love to know you more and be friends if you don't mind sending me a friend request. Thanks and remain bless