Information on romance scams and scammers.
#407442 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:55 am
Reply-To: Ludushka <[email protected]>
Subject: Today we have good weather but there is no news from you.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:02:59 +0300

Seems to me that you are an individual I am looking for. Tell me about you. Send me your picture as well.
I am Lyudmila, I am 38 years old. I wonder how old you are? I am just trying to find someone who might be older when compared to me.
I'am living and also came into this world in Russia. What area you live in? I need to get to know a guy with whom i find common preferences.
I am on the search for a male with intentions of the solid concrete. I would really love to start a chat along with you.
I hope you truly are interested, and this message doesn’t stay without reply.
I would like to ask you not to forget to send me your shots, thus we could learn each other noticeably faster.
In this message I'm going to send a photo of me personally, and hopefully you're going to adore it.
If you will not like me, you can get rid of my message.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#408298 by maluu53 Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:40 pm
Anyway, my name Lyudmila, Currently i'm 38 years old. I wonder your actual age? Now i'm on the search for some guy who will be older when compared to me.
I'am living and as well was created in Russia. What area you are now living? I'd prefer to meet up with some guy with whom i find common hobbies and interests.
I am interested in a man with aims like solid concrete. I would actually like to set up a communication along with you.
I'm hoping you end up being interested, and this mail isn't going to stay without reply.
I wish to ask you not to forget to forward me your snap shots, thus we could get to know more about each other quicker.
In this message I'm going to send a photograph of me personally, and possibly you're going to adore it.
If you will not like me, you can get rid of my message.
Originating IP: 188.162.199.165
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Reply-To: Mila <[email protected]>
Subject: This intelligent man I meet for the first time!
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020

uses pic of starting post
#408300 by maluu53 Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:52 pm
It seems to me you happen to be an individual I am searching. Please tell me about you. Drop me your images too.
I'm Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? I'm looking for someone who is older than me.
I live plus was born in Russia. What country you are living in? I would like to meet a male with whom i will find common interests.
I am want a male with goals of a concrete. I would really love to start out a talk with you.
Hopefully you are interested, and this letter does not stay without attention.
I want to ask you not to forget to deliver me your images, so we can learn each other much faster.
In this letter I will send a picture of myself, and perhaps you will like it.
If you will not like me, you can delete my letter.
Originating IP: 188.162.199.165
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Reply-To: Lyudochka <[email protected]>
Subject: I love to read your letter, write to me more often.
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020