Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401344 by maluu53 Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:37 am
ploharz on cs
33, Woman, Married
Gosport, United Kingdom
Looks for: Man
36 - 65 years

My self-introduction
I'm searching for a man that can be a friend a lover a good hearted caring giving loving man.. a man that can be relaxed home watching a good movie or dress up to look totally amazing as we go to a club and always be my pretty woman !lets meet for a coffee and good conversation......

What I am doing with my life
I was born and raised in Gosport England and i do my working experience there too. While in school I played sports but was really good at football, did track, basketball and played baseball. I also now play tennis and can play golf as well.I swim but am not the best at it...

My favourite outdoor activities are
Sporting events,swimming, Motorcycle Rides, all types of live Rock Concerts,Art exhibits, Traveling near and far, Road trips, good healthy Restaurants,all types of Exercising... basically anything that keeps us active and on the go is a good thing! I also Love the Roller Coaster parks

pic stolen from the youtube/facebook profiles of the REAL Rebecca aka Becca Ploharz
Advertisement

#402382 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:32 am
FB
uid: Rebeccaz-Ploarz
Rebeccaz Ploarz
Worked at Military
Went to Clovis High School

#402383 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:38 am
with Skype avatar on

Ilikeyou
Olivia
female
Bamako, Mali

easypen
From Nigeria
My name is Mary, a native writer from USA, I'm an exceptional content writer with more than 6 years of Experience and Outstanding Records. I will deliver to you the EDGE that You desire when I work for you. Give me some Information and I'd develop it to Suit Your needs Thanks

Languages
English - Basic

Education
B.Sc. - has degree in computer sciene with proficiency in networking and programing
maryland University, U.S. Virgin Islands, Graduated 2008
#402384 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:44 am
Lisa0214
Let's get lost in each other, we only got time to
31-year-old SugarBaby
San Bruno, California, United States
Seeking SugarDaddy 50 - 90
whatever you want to know about me, you'll know when you hit me up

Image Image
#402385 by maluu53 Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:47 am
Ashley on loveplanet
United Kingdom, London
looking for: a man aged 33 to 40 for starting a family.