Information on romance scams and scammers.
#386641 by malu53 Sun May 26, 2019 11:20 am
Good Morning, it’s really nice to hear from you I was looking forward to see some pictures of you as well, I am currently running errands and hopefully get back to you once I get settled and less busy. Looking forward to see some pictures of you xo
Keep safe
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019

no idea where this comes from
Advertisement

#386644 by malu53 Sun May 26, 2019 11:28 am
same pic on sashalove.ru

reggybabby2020
United States of America, San Diego
I'm looking for: a man aged 38 to 45 for a romantic relationship.

About me (freestyle)
I am an outgoing person, docile character. I believe a lot in love and human values, able to achieve everything I propose and be happy despite any difficulty. I am serious, kind and love to go out to take the air with my friends. I dream of being able to travel away with the love of my life, and live beautiful adventures with my life partner. Simple, able to get a smile just by sharing with you. You would like to know a simple and kind woman, here I am to receive you with affection.

I'm looking for
I am looking for a man, special, authentic, who seeks a beautiful woman to love, respect, and be with her all life to form a family. I want a man who wants to make a family, and who is willing to be with me in any kind of situation. I also want him to be noble, I really want someone who can value my feelings.

look on hangout

#386646 by malu53 Sun May 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Stellar Gloover
Female
30 yo
New York, NY 10001, USA

A little about me and what I have been told about myself...I'm a humble ,loving , passionate , loyal , independent woman Giving dating site a try like most people with the hopes of finding my team-mate/partner. I have been blessed with a great family and amazing friends but I'm still missing that special someone to cuddle with at the end of the day, and honestly I find the dating world a bit disgusting with all the head games, leading people on and just over all making it feel like a competition . I'm the type of woman that will give you my 100% attention even if we are just in the beginning stages of getting to know one another. Overall I'm a very happy and positive person. Never expected to be a single mother but life happens and is unexpected And with that said I want someone who will be all about me like I will be all about him, someone who will understand me,appreciate me and love me . Physical attraction is not a must but being sincere !! As well as having a mental and emotions.