Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341938 by JaneDoe448 Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 am
This person is currently using the name of Douglas Brandon Fraser. He message me in Instagram. The details that he has given me are:-

Name : Douglas Brandon Fraser
Marital Status: Widower/Single parent ( He claims that his wife has passed away 3 years ago; His son name is Frank)
Occupation: Architecture Designer for a Petroleum company (Al Furat Petroleum Co) in Syria
Link: https://www.instagram.com/douglas_fraser_/ ( Please view it via Instagram app)
Contact No:+1 (213) 289-3199
His Admin Manager email: [email protected]

He has mentioned this to me 'i need a lovely,understanding,caring, homely woman as a partner,that will take me for who i am and for my child a good mother no lie no cheat. Just listen to whatever i tell you and follow my instruction and you will remain the happiest and lovely woman all the days of your life.'

He asked me to save him from Syria and help him to email to his admin manager based with his draft email. Then The manager replied to me that I must obtain a document called EMERGENCY LEAVE CERTIFICATE which cost about US$1,700 in order to have him release from the company. He tried every means to beg me to send the money to him and he has send me a lot of his picture including his fake passport.

For those who has been contacted by him, PLEASE PLEASE don't fall into his trap.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked photos
Advertisement