Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310193 by malu53 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 pm
zorpia
Jones
46, Los Angeles, California, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑58
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape.Just treating a Women as a Women should be treated.. I love pampering a Woman and treating and respect them a lot.
Others

Place I've traveled to Iraq, lome, Englan, and others

Work U.s Amry
Peace keeping
2005 - Present

My name is Jones walter, At first is little about me am originally from L.A Califonia in USA,
have been living alone for 3years, I lost my wife,I am outspoken caring honest and cheerful man,I am here for serious relationship with which I could create a family.I very much wish to have a family, to be a loving father and a diligent man in the house. It is my dream! Also I think it will soon come true. I have seen your profile and you have seemed to me very interesting person. joneswalter11@outlook com
Advertisement

#310196 by malu53 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 pm
bbwplaza.com/pro8zr6zg.htm
same guy
Name :desireheart11
Ethnicity: United States

pics abused by scammers circulate the web since 2012

I would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship...someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage.

am in the USA Army and it has provided me ample opportunity to travel and do things that I would have never done I have been stationed in South Carolina (twice) Ft Jackson where I met my beautiful wife, Shannon but she is Late now. I got to spend a year in Korea with her ...still try to find good Korean food where ever I go. I have spent many months in Turkey, Kuwait, Iraq and recently in Libya.,I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ....
#310197 by malu53 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:29 pm
with the 2nd pic of previous post on vk
Jonathon Hale-Nash
Current city: Ottawa
Hometown: ottawa
Languages: English
Children: Raphael And

Skype ID: jonathonhale
Name: Jonathon Hale Nash
Canada

#310198 by malu53 Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:00 pm
with the first pic of previous post on:

adatingnet
Eddy20
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: North Carolina
City: lumberton
Zip Code: 28359
Religion: Christian / Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Description: i can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere,and above all a God fearing man,with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last
Headline: ready for a honest woman
Looking for: Love

Ilikeyou
Love
50, male, Columbia

badoo & hotornot
James
California, KY, USA

badoo
Corey
Long Beach, CA, USA

add. pic

#340215 by Snowwhitelee79 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm
This man recently contacted me via Facebook and then attempted to call me once on Messenger. I returned a message to him and then he asked to start talking on Google Hangouts. Right now he is going by the name Micheal James Jones. His email address is [email protected]. He says he is currently stationed in Afghanistan with the United States Army, has one son (named James) and a deceased wife (named Vera), who died in a car accident while shopping on her birthday three years ago. He says his son is currently in a military school in Los Angeles, CA, while he is stationed in Afghanistan. He is supposedly coming home on leave either in October or November of 2017. Both is parents died when he was 12 years old, but left him an inheritance of $950,000, which he needs in order to get home (the military will ALWAYS provide a way home for soldiers on leave or stationed out of the States). He is originally from Germany, but moved to California when his parents passed. Obviously, ALL of this information sounded very fishy to me. So, I did a reverse Google image search and found his picture to be used under many profiles in many romance scams. He could never provide me with a military email address or mailing address and said he didn’t have access to a telephone. In addition, He even told me to send an email to his bank in England, Santander Bank, asking them to set up a savings account as his beneficiary so that he could transfer his inheritance to me. I will post a copy of the email and response I received asking for personal information, on this site. I contacted the bank, and they reiterated that they would never ask for personal information over email or ask for a start-up fee in the amount of $550 to start a savings account. I spoke with their fraud department directly and they said to never send any personal information by email and that they would never use a google email address (which it had). Ladies, PLEASE do not be deceived by this evil man. No matter what he says, he does NOT love you and is only wanting to con you. I also contacted the FBI and Federal Trade Commissions in both the United States, Nigeria and Russia. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this man. I hope to see him never be able to commit fraud again!
#340216 by Snowwhitelee79 Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:14 pm
Here’s a copy of the email I received from his supposed Santander Bank...

Santander USA plc.
ONLINE BANKING AGREEMENT
Registered Office : 1601 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA

Phone : + 1 ( 817 ) 8036961

Dear : Good Day Valuable Customer,

Thank you for contacting our Online banking savings account and we wish to inform you that we are aware of funds which was deposited in our online current account deposit File No: Reference : IPB/2011/678/51829/US And be inform that you are to open an online saving account with our bank before the bank will be able to approved your request and the bank will transfer the funds into the savings account which your going to open with us and to enable you process the transfer into your personal account be informed this is our online bank policy and the new policy of the government for verification and for documentation as the beneficiary of the funds.

ACCOUNT OPENING FEES Your are to make a payment of $550 US Dollar for opening of your account.

NOTE : The $550 USD which your going to pay will be deposited into your online saving account. This amount is payable one time only and is fully refundable if we are unable to open your account or at termination of your account; For your account to be activated immediately. Below is ACCOUNT SIGNUP FORM please click on the link : http://santaderb.cu.cc/new_account.php : and fill in the following information for documentation and for opening of your account.

Get back to us for payment information

if you have any questions do send us an Email..

Thank you for choosing Santander Bank
Online banking