Information on romance scams and scammers.
#229355 by Grunt Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:15 am
forwarded by victim
profile deleted on be2

Hello dear how are you doing i received your message but,i have been very busy and that has been the reason why i haven't been able to reply you all this while.Anyway My name is Henry Jones :shock: ,I was born on the 28th of December 1965 at Baptist Hospital of Alabama. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 20. I was in the boarding school so my parents visited me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home,later studied law at the university of Miami,i am a also a criminal lawyer.. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the Gold mining company... I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
Well,I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the U.N. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non-commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military And in Kabul Afghanistan at the moment now.i have been here 1 and half years now and will be retiring in 2 months time and will be returning home to Arlington in 2 months time...
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul, a province of Afghanistan. I have to let you know that I am on my last mission here in Afghanistan and I have already spent 2years 6 months here in Afghanistan. My third mission was to Iraq in 2008, that mission ended in 2010. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lot. She misused my properties so I paid her off in court. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 5 years.
I am now looking for the one which to my heart....in which I will then say a woman that can put her past behind move on with me to the next level.
As matter of fact that am in Afghanistan and communicating with you,i hope things will then change from one stage to another. I will be home in this December to Arlington where i live all alone all my self.i lost my family and am the only child they had. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the Army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. But i know we will be able to take this friendship to another level if we both are committed to each other cos now all i need is a partner who is trustworthy. Anyway i will like to also know more about you,hope you will be telling me about your self in you reply? Will be waiting to hear from you soon...Take Care My Dear.

IP yahoo :(
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014
Advertisement

#230510 by Grunt Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 pm
Hello my dear,

how are you doing? It feels good to hear from you again i have thought of come home very soon for the christmas this year,but i have a little personal business i have been doing.......... I hope you great? Each morning sees some task begin, Each evening sees it close, Something attempted, something done has earned a night's report..Honey if someone misses you so much, it's not your family nor your relatives. It's not even your bestfriend nor your closest pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary you, i have really miss chatting with you.....can i ask you something?, what makes you different from a lottery jackpot? Answer: In lottery, I have one in a million chance. But to find someone as sweet and pretty and sexy as you, the chance is one in a billion. Hehehe. what's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much...there is no one but your sweet me.I missed you so much and am always thinking about you alot honey.My love i have something very important to tell you,and moreover am telling you this because i wanna come back home this x'mas to see you..
I have decided to tell you this because I truly trust you and I believe much in you..
I decided not hide anything from you because you mean much to me..Well, it is about a transaction that I have done with a man here in Kabul and I have been doing some transaction with this man for some months now........And it is less than 1 week for the transaction to be over and I am going to earn millions of dollars.
Babe You are the only one I am telling you this because I believe and trust in you.Babe It is money that I have earned from what I have worked for.Honey i went to the man and everything is moving on well with the transaction so hopefully i would be paid by anytime sooner.I am a bit stressed about where to keep this money when I am paid.So honey do you have any idea..?
But yet we have no option than to send it because we are not allowed to keep physical money on us in the camp.So i have thought of sending it to you in a form of a package through a diplomat here in the camp..He sends packages to other countries to the relatives of the soldiers here in the camp.He is a good man and I trust him.I know he can deliver this to you as soon as possible.Honey you can contact him on how he can come with the package to you..just give me your address and telephone numbers so that he can contact you when he gets to you.I will be expecting reply so that i will know and package it soon as the deal gets finished...Hugs my dear...Take Care :-)

Received: by 98.138.105.212 <--- yahoo :(
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014

Image Image

Image Image

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=77770
Last edited by Grunt on Wed May 18, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#258308 by Donna2472 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 am
This person is currently on Facebook trying to scam me. He is using the name jones roger Ingram.

Thank you so much for posting the message he sent you. He sent me the same message, just changed a few words. And he is using the same photos.
He has not asked for any money, but offered to send me money- which I declined.
After 2 days of messaging, he said he wanted to marry me. Red flag!

Is there anything we can do to not get these scammers? A way to protect ourselves while using Facebook?
#258310 by Grunt Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 am
hi Donna2472
thanks for the update

FB is very much infested by scammers
and you cannot really do anything against them but just being careful
reporting is not worthwhile as they somehow always resurface, same images, different addresses

is this the guy you are referring to
https://www.facebook.com/jones.rogeringram.54

Jones Roger Ingram
works at US army

if not ,,, fake anyway :lol:
the image was stolen from this man here
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/6 ... -love-scam
the scammer even used the real person's surname 'Sigfrid'
#296059 by Twilight 7420 Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 pm
I received a request to be friend this person on Facebook about a month ago and I agreed to talk to him he had a Facebook page and gave the name as Mark jonse, birthday as June 14th, 1963 I have pictures of him (not him? ) and he told me that he is divorce since 2011 because she was sleeping around, claims to be in the military army as a staff sergeant major and a former sea captain at the USA army Academy. Now live in afghan, kot faryab, Afghanistan says he is loving, caring, honest, loyalty etc..any way he says that he is 5'9"salt and pepper hair age 55y he stated that he is from Cape coral, Florida. At one time he that he was born in Milano, Italy and that he was Italian, but change that to born in Belfast Ireland. He also says that he has a adopted son name bobby ken age 12y also have a Facebook page using bobby. Ken. 585, Mark. Jonse. 758, Mark states that a man by the name of abubakari a malik is driving bobby ken to school in tamale Ghana. Mark says his parents died in a car accident and he only have a grand mother. Mark sent me pictures of him but not him, and I sent him pictures of me and my home address, he has blocked his Facebook page but have access to mine I think, the picture of him at a restaurant, in uniform with the medals, sitting on rocks holding a rifle in uniform. He tells me that he has 4 months to go and coming home in September 17th. He asked me to send western union money transfer of $400 dollars to: country Ghana, city tamale, ID number 219 500 5927, abubakari a malik. And that when he goes to Florida from Afghanistan I would get my money back. I didn't send any money to him the first time he asked me and not sending this time. The reason why he asked me,so his son can continue school. I feel that isn't right because the service men are paid well to make sure that their children go to school. I later found out this was a scam when he wanted me to trust him and help him with his problem. How can I tell if he uses my pictures against me? He hasn't done anything yet. Need help . he knows what type of cell phone I use. Help me :yikes:
#315441 by malu53 Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:36 am
Jones William
48, Santiago, Chile
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑75, in Virgin Islands (U.S.).
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Other

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Eye Color Black
Language English
Currently Living With Kids

beautiful woman
it would really a great honor
if they would allow me to something
to be honest closer getting to know
ic they would on hands