Information on romance scams and scammers.
#284180 by AlanJones Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 am
Romance Scammer - Cole Floradema Sumcad AKA Philips Morgan

Fake Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010149520104

Emails used: [email protected] & [email protected] (fake son)

Facebook Chat:
Thanks for accepting my friend request
How are you doing today?

i am good thanks
I will like us to be friends
I am Philips from New York
and what about you what's your name and where are you from?

t's ok, i can understand you well
You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.
How old are you ?

what do you mean, i don't understand.
Oh sorry now i saw what you wrote
I am 55 years old
are you married?

Oh Really,
i am single married before, i am a widower
so do you have kids?

well, i lost my wife and my two daughters years ago i am left with a son
so will you like to have more kids when you get a right man of your dream?

He is 15 Years Old his name is David But He is popular known as Michael
What do you do for a living?

I Lived in New York but i work as a marine engineer, i am an engineer by profession, i work with the MSC shipping company i am here in south Africa for just few months contract i am already getting an end to the contract so i can go back to the US
Do you have family?
What is your religious belief?

my plans for my future is to find a woman and settled down invest outside my country Etc....I really want to settle with a real lady that will love me and grow old with me.......Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh.

so tell me, have you ever met any man here online before or have you ever been in any relationship here online before?

now, tell me more about you, I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Philips Morgan. I am from New York. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I work with M.S.C Shipping Company Ltd here in South Africa I have been with the company for 25 years as the director of operations.I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David Olan of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck with my two daughters six years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one son, his name is Michael and she 15 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job through risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

I was so much excited to read your message and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, content of message well understood and noted. I am a marine engine and I don't count a woman's age, It's only good with the heart can see. I wasn't disappointed in your message, such is life. I am really sorry for your loss, but everything happens for a reason and we are all part of a master plan. I am sure God will make it up for you, he always does after all. When a door closes, another opens and its all about acceptance and appreciation of what we have and letting go of what we have lost. Easier said than done, i know but this is life. I don't find it easy to share my bad feelings with anyone and that is actually something that can bugg me sometimes. It just makes me feel that I dont want to put my burden on someone else because maybe they have problems of their own and I don't want anyone to feel bad over me.

I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you. I think if you like a person it doesn't matter what nationality he/she is, but of course there is some difference in world outlook. It's very nice to have a friend whose lifestyle, culture and origin is so different from mine. I believe that cultures are different, and can never be judged, so are people.

To tell you more about me, My life always consisted of work, home chores, my Son...then all over again the next day! I am grateful for health and strength, but I also want to be happy with someone in the latter years. That "GREAT LOVE" has always been missing in my life too, until now. I am a honest, kind hearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

Dear, I don't know how to approach this with you online, I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that.

Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.
actually I would want that we both live again to enjoy with michael

To tell you more about Michael , Michael is my first and only son he is 15 year old now studying in the UK London he is in a boarding school when I lost his mom so things started been difficult for us because I have no one to look after him so he always tell me to get married again and get him a mom but because I have no chance then and i have nit find the right woman for me so I tod him to be patient and I put him in a boarding school there in the UK so they can take care of him there before I will be back from my contract to be with him and get married to settle down so we all can live happily as one big family and this now led to my finding you, thank god I met you here and my heart catches you as the right woman of my dream they said every good things comes from the Lord you have All it takes to be a good wife and I am even loving you already

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple message, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.

However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star. Ever since I met you, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way.

Honey, this is Michael's email address i want you to write to him and tell him something, i already told him about you that we are getting married soon and we all would be together, he will be very happy to hear from you and he will take you so much as his mom
[email protected]

Emails from the fake son:
Dear Mum
am very happy to receive your message and to be honest with you this is my happy moment so far to have mum again and my father also told me so many good things about you. please mum allow me to call you mum am been waiting for it in a very long time thank you mum i want you to know you are the best thing that ever happen in my and i will always love you with all my heart mum
Your Son

Dear Mum

that is the reason why God will blessing you more because i think you are the only person that can talk to my dad to stop working too much and to do things right like every other people it pains me alot because he never listen to me when telling him we need to spend time together.

Mum my birthday is Feb,10 ,2001 and mum to be honest my Favorite food is fish and chips and i also know how to cook it
dont worry mum as soon as i come to you i will learn you how to cook the food i hope you will like it and i also want you to learn me how to speak Germane

Mum am just 15 years old my Teacher always warn us not to go into relationship until we are 18 years and above so we dont do that here mum

Mum i need a favor from you but please dont be upset if am asking too much. here in my school all my friends has a Hover board and they will not allow me touch it please Mum can you get me one please i will be very very greatfull if my
request is been granted
Your Son

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#284181 by AlanJones Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 am
Stolen pictures used:

Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#284182 by AlanJones Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:22 am
Western Union payment details given to the victim:

Name: PATIENCE AKINSIPE

Bank account given to the victim to send funds to:

Name On Account: Gift Amos
Sort Code: 070436
Account No: 07225570
Bic: NAIAGB21 IBAN
GB15 NAIA: 07043607225570
SwIft: INTERMEDIARY BANK MIDLGB22
BANK ADDRESS: 405 Brixton Rd, London Sw9 7DJ
BANK NAME: NATIONWIDE
Bank Details Noted --- MB

#284210 by malu53 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 am
profile on Skype

Skype ID: smith.morganss
Name: Smith Morgan

no Skype avatar, no IP
#284214 by malu53 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:50 am
his so-called son's profiles on Skype with this address
poor kid ... in Syria