Information on romance scams and scammers.
#284085 by rococo Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:25 am
twoofaces/
AmiraAbdel4yu
Real name Amira Abdel
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Friendship, Dating
Join Date 18/01/2016
Location New York, NY, USA

About Me
i am Amira Abdel,by name i am an honest and open minded girl with heart full of love,honesty and caring.. am new on here to make new friends ,

Interests; Music blues Favorite books fashion magazine

Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level High School
Education field Nursing/Health Sciences
Occupation Student

Greetings from Amira Abdel, i am Amira Abdel,by name i am an honest and open minded girl with heart full of love,honesty and caring.though i am very sorry If I interfere into your privacy,i came across your profile and email address on a forwarded page and decided to write you to see if we can get to know ourselves well,but please with due respect i ask,do write me so that i will tell you the reason why i chose to write you and will also tell you more about me and send you more of my pictures in my next reply...will have to stop here but will be waiting to hear from you right away
here is my email below
([email protected]
Advertisement

#284086 by rococo Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:27 am
crush.zone/
AmiraAbdel4yu
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Relationship status Single
Age 22 y.o.
Join Date 28/01/2016
Country USA
City New York

Interests;
i am Amira Abdel,by name i am an honest and open minded girl with heart full of love,honesty and caring,am new on here to meet a honest and open minded man for a serious relationship that will lead to something good in future..but though am not often on here for some reasons but will like to be contacted through my private email address,there i will tell you more about me and will also send to you more of my pictures in my next reply ...see my email address below
([email protected])
#284087 by rococo Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 am
Skype;
live:amiraabdel100
Amira Abdel
meetniceman.com/
User Name: AmiraAbdel4yu
I am: Female (Single)
Looking for: Male (Single) 18 - 99 years old
for: Friendship, Marriage, Romance
Birthday: 1991-02-02
Region: New York
City: Adams Cove
Last login date: 2016-01-17
#284099 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 am
thaixoxo
amiraabdel4yu
24, Female
Living in: Bangkok, Thailand
Nationality: American

i am Amira Abdel,by name i am an honest and open minded girl with heart full of love,honesty and caring,am new on here to meet a honest and open minded man for a serious relationship that will lead to something good in future..but though am not often on here for some reasons but will like to be contacted through my private email address,there i will tell you more about me and will also send to you more of my pictures in my next reply ...see my email address below ([email protected])

also provided recently this address on
allindiaforums.com

with the pic of previous post on mingle2
however ...
AmiraAbdel4yu
24 year old man :lol:
Manhattan Christian Personals