Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262242 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 am
Larry
Male / Single
65 - Miami / United States
Current Location Miami/ United States
Create Date 31/07/2015 20:05

About Me
I am a very likeable person according to most people..Trust,compatability,always being their for each other in good times and bad.Love being the key to it all.In an ideal respect goes for all hand to hand. Decisions are met together. One is there for the other. To present itself mutually protection and just, I find this important.with many love, romantism, mutual atention, caring ...and all choises to live togheter in a perfect familiar harmony...

Looking For
Someone spontaneous with a twinkle in there eye as well. I find laughter bonds people together and really gives you and them a chance to know each other. Intelligence, strenght of character, sense of self, what you do is interesting but "WHO" you are, thats important. Laughing for no reason at all. Knowing that nonverbal communication is just as powerful as speech. Holding hands EVERYWHERE even if there is dirt under your fingernails..

Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 100 :laugh-s:
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Buying and Selling of Jewelries :lol:
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Image Image Image

OMG....Wow!!!! your smile brings forth a true description of true beauty. OMG What is a pretty woman like you doing single on a dating site??? Arent there bold men in your city that can walk towards you and ask you out on a date??? or do you live in a city full of blind men..lol..lol...IMAO....my name is Larry Mario by name and i want you to know that i find you very attractive. Hope you dont mind chatting with me.!!!I am new here online and i dont come online here Often you can Reach on my Detail if you cant find me here call/text me at (863) 535-5084 or you can IM/EMAIL me on l a r r y 1 2 3 4 5 1 @ o u t l o o k d o t c o m too hear from you soon thanks.
Advertisement

#262243 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:39 am
phone number 863- 535-5084

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC FL
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-01-26
Owner City and State Tampa, FL

on anotherfriend.com
scammer claims to be 50 years old, and from Ohio
#262315 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm
Hello xxx how are you doing today and how is life treating you out there? I got your email and I am glad you did wrote. Your email means a lot to me. It shows how real and ready you are.

That was my first time on a dating site and you are the first woman I choose to communicate with. I have now decided to stop visiting the site. I hate to communicate with more than one woman at a time. I rather focus on us and hope this be the last chapter of our love life.Will you cancel your profile off the site too?

I must tell you this secret, I have a wonderful heart, when I am in a state to choose among many, I let my heart do it and it has never been wrong. There are millions of women on that dating site, I joined and I was so hopeful that despite the number of women, I will certainly go for my own destined woman. My heart never go wrong and when it pushes me to you I guess you should truly know who I am. I don't really know how this works but here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what I want and when to say it, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness, no matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime (lol). A woman whom you can tell anything and everything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than if finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me, I will break this down into segments and it would be like a case study. If you ever had a French kiss, I bet you would be happy to know I have a French background; English is my second language so I have an accent. All my life, I have a story of only one woman to tell. And if I were told I would be on a dating site someday, I will never believe it. Sometimes in 2002, I lived happily with Tonia, a wonderful angel; a wife any man would pray for and 1 blessed beautiful kid that stood as my shinning glory. But it is so sad to say they are no more! As much as I adore my family, the inevitable death took them all in and life suddenly turned around my table of great joy into a terrible agony. Such is life! Sometimes we pass through situations we do not have control of and we only do nothing but bear whatever it is. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and lots more (lol).

When I'm less busy, I enjoy taking a long walk; going to the beach, fishing, playing pool, sport and I like anything that has to do with the enjoyment of water or listening to the waves of the beach along side with a cool music. My favorite colors are Green, Blue and Black and my favorite meal are sea foods, Chinese and Mexican. My Type of music varies from blues to R&b to country music to rock. My woman can have personal time for herself, no stress about that but I would like for us to share each moment of our life together...No matter how independent my woman is, I would still love to give her every thing and any thing; like taking her shopping every weekend. TV programs are good and I would love to sit close to my woman watching a lovely program. I hope this has giving you an insight about who I am. If there is any thing still missing that you need to know, I am an open book and will honestly answer any question. I hope to hear from you again.

I have some questions for you.
What do you do for fun?

What is your favorite movies?

What is your favorite book?

What is your favor music?

Who are your favorite Artists?

What kind of sport do you like best?

Are you a romantic type?

What make you smile?

Do you love rose flower?

What does it feel like when you realize that you are falling in love?

What would you consider a real fun thing for a couple to do together?

What does it feel like to be pampered by someone you love?

What is your idea of a romantic getaway?

What is your idea of a perfect first date?

What is your ideal date?

Do you cry alot and what make you cry?

Are you a God fearing woman?

What do you like and dislike?
Do you love to express your feelings or you love to hide your feelings?

What are your own definition of true love?

Where will you love to spend your honeymoon incase you find the right man?

If you find a man of your dreams how will you treat him?

Much Smiles!

Larry Mario
Subject: Happy too hear from you Dear
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015