Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259137 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 am
ar
John
Male / Single
50 - / United States
Current Location United States
Create Date 29/05/2013 11:48
Last Login 01/07/2015 14:31

About Me
I am a gentle man, A lot of things rolled up into a very nice gentle man package. I can be very very funny and actually I act younger than my years say I am. I love kids and animals very much. Sincere, loyal, affectionate, conservative, sometimes shy but can be outgoing when need be. Hard worker yet I do enjoy down time. I don't feel my age at all yet. I do like to joke around and I can be humorous at times. I am very well balanced in many areas of my life except one. Which is why I am on this site? I tend to focus on others needs before my own. I do prefer quite settings and prefer to be in a small circle of people. I enjoy Nature as its? a reflection of Gods character and creativeness.

Looking For
A God fearing, intelligent, Charming, humorous, positive and loving attitude, embraces diversity, always speaks in a gentle tone toward me. Considerate of my thoughts and feelings. Always communicates and keeps a bond by being communicative and open about what is going on. A woman who will stay loyal and honest with herself as well as me. For a long term relationship that may lead to something great.

Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Civil engineer
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Marriage
Interests Am looking forward to meet a woman that can love and trust with my heart
Education Master
Languages English

Image stolen from married pastor Marty Alan Michelson

Hello cute,
How are you doing today? just went through your profile, I am interested in you, My name is John Hendricks, do you know it is almost impossible to do a positive self-description and not sound like bragging. In Lieu of that thought, this is how I would describe myself. I am an easy going, honest, loyal, giving, compassionate and funny person.
what I want in a woman is exactly what I read about you. I like my match to be a protector, a giver, some considerate and confident. Someone I can depend on and count on while she can expect the same from me. I don't spend much time on here but if you think you got the moral of my story, you can write me via, jhendrick29 @ hotmail . c o m for further conversation. You never can tell what is in the package until you unwrap it right? I wish you a beautiful day and I will be waiting for that special message in my email box. Your new friend.
John.
Advertisement