Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252538 by rococo Sun May 24, 2015 11:44 am
http://hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6025913850
Good N

{[email protected]}
hi dear, A beautiful day full of love i am miss goodness, i saw your profile today and i became interesting to meet with you, i am here to search for a good serious relationship, a person that will not betrey me. I believe distance, color, age,and language doesn't matter anything but love,truth, caring, honesty and understanding matters allot in life. this is my Email {goodnessomaro1@ hotmail.com} so i we give you more of my pictures for you to no me better,
yours faithfully Goodness
Advertisement

#252539 by rococo Sun May 24, 2015 11:45 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988768575
Mari
Female
Last Active: 10 hours ago

{[email protected]}
hi dear, A beautiful day full of love i am miss goodness, i saw your profile today and i became interesting to meet with you, i am here to search for a good serious relationship, a person that will not betrey me. I believe distance, color, age,and language doesn't matter anything but love,truth, caring, honesty and understanding matters allot in life. this is my Email {[email protected]} so i we give you more of my pictures for you to no me better,
#252540 by rococo Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 am
http://romlove.com/user/33769
mohammad7683_33769
Name: goodness Age:24
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description: i am kind loyal caring good girl. am searching for my soul meet.

{[email protected]}

hi dear,A beautiful day full of love i am miss goodness, i saw your profile today and i became interesting to meet with you,i am here to search for a good serious relationship, a person that will not betrey me. I believe distance, color, age,and language doesn't matter anything but love,truth,caring, honesty and understanding matters allot in life. i will like you to kindly send me Email
{[email protected]} directly to my Email so i will give you more of my pictures for you to no me better,
yours faithfully
Goodness
#252550 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 1:49 pm
cucumis.org
goodnesskine
Country Ghana
Born in 1991
Last visit April 16, 2015 15:26

hi dear,
A beautiful day full of love i am miss goodness, i saw your profile today and i became interesting to meet with you,
i am here to search for a good serious relationship, a person that will not betrey me. I believe distance, color, age,
and language doesn't matter anything but love,truth,caring, honesty and understanding matters allot in life. i will
like you to kindly send me Email {[email protected]} directly to my Email so i will give you more of my
pictures for you to no me better,
#252552 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 pm
http://polyglotclub.com/
goodnesskine
Teaching language French
Learning language English
Age24
Woman
Region Donetsk Oblast Network
City Donetsk Network

About me
am searching for a serious relagionship :lol: ..

#252679 by rococo Mon May 25, 2015 9:11 am
Subject: Dearest th is is my full life s tory with love and t rust.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest one,
How was your day? Mine is a little bit hot here in Dakar Senegal. i am more than happy to read from you and also i will like to tell you about my self .My name is Goodness Omaro from Liberia in west Africa, Age 24 years old,5.6 fit tall, fear in complexion (never married ) and presently I am residing in the Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,

My late Father (Doctor farooq Omaro) was the (managing director of oil and gas) he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother.

I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now.

I don't have any relative now or brother, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father (Anthony Emmanuel) he is the Reverend father of the (CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH) here in the Orphanage Home,

he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the Orphanage Home, have two hostels one for men the other for women i use Reverend Father computer to communicate with you Please listen to me,

I have my late father's (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) and (DEATH CERTIFICATE) here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive He deposited five Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD $ 5.500 000) in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin And I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status and deplorable condition,that I am not qualified to claim the money, they said i should look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum or transferring it in your account in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you or you can come over here to pick me over there and i continue my life and education

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding ,truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, please don't betray me, i have give my life to you

My choosing one i know you have a question you must ask, and i think it is a good question to ask, I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life, i first prayed over it and ask God to give me a very good person and with trust i decided to write you and i also i believe that it is the will of God

like i said i have a lot to tell you. Here is my pictures i will send the bank contact to you once I hear from you if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:

Full Names............................................
Country ................................................
office Address.......................................
home address........................................
Telephone number.................................

so i will give you the bank contact, waiting to hear from you soon,

Yours sincerely Goodness Omaro
:D Pic (3)

Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 11:33:45 +0000
#260138 by rococo Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 am
Hello dear, Good News from Goodness Omaro,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland . Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Rev Anthony Emmanuel,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today. his email address is :([email protected]) Ask him to said you the draft cheque of ($300.000.00 USD)

which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Rev Anthony Emmanuel and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (+221-768-884-892)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally,

remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Anthony Emmanuel and he will hand over the draft cheque to you without any delay.

yours faithfully Goodness omaro
May God Bless you
Subject: Hello dear, Good News from Goodness Omaro,
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 23:31:22 +0000