Information on romance scams and scammers.
#222909 by Ginger Lee Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:44 am
*scammer forgets he is supposed to be James and will use the name Kelvin James or Kelvin Martin*

user lexbalm on Mingle2 (deactivated)
40 year old male from Houston , Texas

Initial contact:
Hi Am Sgt james martin from the US ARMY we are currently on deployment to a certain area
in NIGER DELTA on a peace keeping mission and to stop terrorists activities,am single and am on this site to find the right woman for my life for a serious relationship that will lead to long lasting so I was going through profiles on here and I found you attractive and so I decided to make it up to you by sending you this mail I will really like to know more about u if u don't mind

Am a single dad and have been single for about 2 years. I like to think I have a good sense of humor,! I love to shop till I drop, but do have some self control due to limited funds LOL. I collect recipes and I like to cook when I have the time. I LOVE to lay in the bed and read and just be lazy! I enjoy traveling and seeing new places, I really enjoy my home and like to paddle around cleaning or s straightening things. I don't usually have much time to do that - so my house is far from perfect, but I enjoy the end result when I have the time!! I'm into recycling and don't like to waste anything. I hate anyone who litters, how hard is it to put trash in a trash can? I like to garden and love to see the flowers bloom in the spring. I hate to be lied to. It insults me, I'm not stupid and when I am lied to, I feel like the one doing the lying thinks I am! I guess I have some trust issues but I am working on that.
I am looking for a serious relationship,Something that will last forever in happiness,Joy and absolute oneness I'm just me. I don't know what else to say. I think I must be very unique or very boring?? You figure it out. If you want to know something, I guess just ask

Okay [email protected] that it my mail

Picture used on mingle2:
Emails:
Am so happy to hear from you, and the patrol went well bless God and am doing good sweetie, and I don't know how long we gonna be here more, maybe the mission must be accomplish before we all come back, not lonely just miss my daughter and good you learning good thing now so what your plan today
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

I lost my dad when I was 4yrs yes I love to go to cinema hang out with my woman am very romantic man I love giving flower to my woman daily basis

I don't have a pet but I do like dog, and am single divorce 2yrs ago and am looking for a relationship that will last forever in oneness....did have any kids and have you ever been married before or been in love before? Did you still believe in love

Me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone. Thank you,. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing
beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. I lost my dad when I was 4yrs and wow it gonna be a honor to dis virgin you honey at this your age still a virgin wow and I will love us to be married in church

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#222954 by Ginger Lee Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Good Morning to you sweetheart, I just got up from bed and the first thing that came my mind was to email you. Honey am sorry for last night I slept off on you baby, I am writing u to let u know how much u mean to me..You are such a lovely woman and i need u to know that as for me, I am ready to have u and keep u in my heart if possible FOREVER.I love everything about you but i don't know if u like me back because i want a a love that will be 50 50..I love u and u love me back.Baby, I don't want no one else but you and i am so serious about this, I dont pretend to know what love is for everyone..but i can tell you what is for me..love is knowing all about..someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person..love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself including the things you might be ashamed of..love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone..but still getting weak in the knees when they walk into the room and smile at you that is why........
Whether we are together or apart..you will always the most important person in my life
Because for me.............
Love is you................
Love you forever

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#239357 by roundablok Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 pm
FYI.... aka... Martin James. Who by the way doesn't limit himself to female romance but seeks out males also.

A recent email: " I was born at Baptist Hospital of Maryland..I started Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. Was so playful in school i guess that really affected my academic work... I joined the Military academy at the age of 16 after high school. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN.I lost my family(both parents) in a car accident when i was 7 years, i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about it. I'm actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past so i have been living there in SF-CA for some yrs now and i sold that home too as i'm getting a new one again when i get back.have a long family is Spain but not in contact with them now....best regards Martin xx"

also: "hello honey. How are you doing today?.its 1:30 Pm and am on patrol now.I keep thinking about the future,about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future. it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, I love you so much Mark. You have me okay? I will never let you down. Just know that, i promise to do anything at all to make you happy, let's respect our relationship and build each other honey,Can't really wait though,the most important thing is me having a feel of your skin first before we start anything love...lol..I'm willing to relocate anywhere nice provided we are safe. Mark I have a long family in Spain,have lost contact with them,will do all that when i get to the state honey. i think i have to end it here.will be waiting to hear from you. You have my heart Mark..Many kisses to you" Oh.... email FYI... [email protected]