You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#438439 by Link Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:18 pm
Facebook Lottery
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 17:56:29 +0100

Subject: Fwd: Good news to you from us
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Winner,

Good day to you from Facebook Inc, Your Facebook ID was randomly selected among one of the lucky winners of $500,000 at our annual promotions, You are now required to send us the below info so we can have your funds sent to you...

1. Full Names.....
2. Home delivery address .....
3. Tel phone no .......

Immediately after we have received your details your winning would be sent to you via an activated ATM card valued at $500,000 Your activated ATM card pin no is 0000 and your winning code is FB837092.

Congratulations,

Facebook lottery promotions

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#442405 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:05 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 03:25:53 -0800
Subject: Fwd: Dear winner

Dear Winner,

Good day to you from Facebook lottery Inc, Your Facebook ID was randomly selected among one of the lucky winners of $1,000,000 (One million USD only) at our annual promotions, This is our way of saying thank you for using Facebook to communicate with friends and family all over the world. You are now required to send us your details below so we can have your funds sent to you via ATM card delivery.

Full Names.............................
Home delivery address............
Tel phone no .....................
Winning code no................ FB837092

Your activated ATM card would be sent to FedEx courier for your home delivery immediately after we have received your details, Your ATM card pin no is 0000 and your winning code is FB837092.

Congratulations,

Rita Miles
Facebook lottery promotions

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!