You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#436540 by hellraiser Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:19 am
Hi, my name is Taras Kairatov. I am a senior manager at JSC "SunLuck". I was appointed your personal manager for the case of your winning in our lottery. At the moment, your winnings are ready for payment and you need to fill in the information in your personal account on our company's website to receive the winnings. The procedure for paying the prize takes up to 48 hours, besides, you do not have to personally come to Kazakhstan in order to receive your winnings, since many participants from other countries participate in our company and we successfully pay money to winners anywhere in the world. First of all, I remind you that you need to fill out the information to organize the payment of your winnings in your personal account on our company's website. I also hasten to inform you that the deadline for providing information is limited to 30 calendar days and therefore you should not delay the time with providing information to pay your winnings to you. Our company's website - https://sunluck.kz/
Your username is your email. The password was sent to you automatically when you registered in our lottery. If you have any difficulties logging into your personal account, you can restore your password using your email as a login, or you need to contact me for this. If you still have any questions regarding your winnings, then contact me and I will help you with all your questions. I wish you a wonderful day and congratulations on winning our lottery.
Yours faithfully, Taras Kairatov.
JSC "SunLuck"
+77 273 50 5004

Every e-mail I post here is a scam.
If you have been contacted by a scammer you should cease communication.
Never let a scammer know you're on to them, this is feedback they can use to improve their scam.
Advertisement