You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#426819 by FishyMails Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:13 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 06:12:34 +0100
Subject: Your email address has Won! $500,000.00

Hello

Your email address has Won $500,000.00 in our 2021 EMAIL Random Draw
(ERD) Freely done for Email Addresses within your locality. Get Back
to us for FAST claim directives. Your Wining could be in your bank
account as fast as 48 hours.Thanks @CaliforniaLotteryPost

In your reply, kindly state clearly

1. Your names in FULL
2. Your Mobile telephone number.
3. Your Whatsapp telephone number.
4. Your Telegram telephone number (if any).

I am your wining / paying agent,

Eddie R. Whelan
California Lottery post
Los Angeles CA, USA.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426863 by FishyMails Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:37 pm
Tel: +17472654615
Date: 2021-07-15 4:32:31 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Your email address has Won! $500,000.00

Hello .
Wining No: 20 22 40 33 31 48
It will be in your best interest if you clearly read messages and follow up directive to easy claim of wining. In my last email I requested for your Whatsapp messenger telephone number so that we can have free and confidential chat prior to release of your wining claim. NO FEES AND NO CHARGES is required from you.
We will not accommodate and diversification which will tend to waste our much valued time. In my last email message I re-iterated the essence of having a chat communication via your mobile phone. This simple exorcise makes communications easy and also FREE. If your mobile phone is IOS or Android operating system, simply to free download via PLAY STORE (for Android) or IOS (for Apple phone) simply download WHATSAPP Messenger free of charge. Install and activate it by your Mobile telephone number and here we go.
You will also need to fill your CLAIM FORM and return to my email without delay for easy approval of payment to avoid breaking the Anti-Corruption Federal Laws.
I re-attache Both your Lottery Wining Slip and your Wining Claim Form expected to be filled by you and return without delay.
The earlier you follow up, the faster you receive your claim without any hitches.
Eddie Ryle Whelan
Los Angeles California
DIRECT Mobile Telephone: +1 (747) 265 - 4615
Direct WHATSAPP Tel. No: +1 (747) 265 - 4615
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.