You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#406829 by hallonkev Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:26 pm
reply-to:[email protected]
to:
bcc:
date:Mar 20, 2020, 5:12 AM
subject:HAPPY NEW WEEK AND DAY COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

HAPPY NEW WEEK AND DAY COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
Be Informed,

I refer to the letter I posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to email you once again to inform you that, we're happily announce to you the draw of the Arcus Foundation Welfare Support Scheme. Is an Online sweepstakes International program held on the Month of November, 2019. Your online email account has been picked as one of the lucky winner of $850,000.00 ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollar) by Arcus Foundation Welfare. Your fund we be loaded into a Platinum Gold ATM Master Card and deliver to you through express Courier service.

NOTE: You are to contact our zonal payment coordinator immediately on his email: ([email protected]) Rev. John Besnson, with your details for delivery of your Platinum Gold ATM Card to you through express courier services.

Your Ref: Code is DPFQQ-DMP-0277-VOL10X-16.

Best Regards,

Mr.Mikes Andre
Payments Committee - European Commission
Advertisement

#407396 by FishyMails Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:49:19 +0100
Subject: HAPPY NEW WEEK AND DAY COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

HAPPY NEW WEEK AND DAY COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

Be Informed,

I refer to the letter I posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to email you once again to inform you that, we're happily announce to you the draw of the Arcus Foundation Welfare Support Scheme. Is an Online sweepstakes International program held on the Month of November, 2019. Your online email account has been picked as one of the lucky winner of $850,000.00 ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollar) by Arcus Foundation Welfare. Your fund we be loaded into a Platinum Gold ATM Master Card and deliver to you through express Courier service.

NOTE: You are to contact our zonal payment coordinator immediately on his email: ([email protected]) Rev. John Besnson, with your details for delivery of your Platinum Gold ATM Card to you through express courier services.

Best Regards,

Mr.Mikes Andre

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#410137 by FishyMails Mon May 11, 2020 6:41 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 12:07:58 +0100
Subject: HAPPY NEW DAY AND CONGRATULATIONS!

HAPPY NEW DAY AND CONGRATULATIONS!

Be Informed,

Best Regards,

Mr.Mikes Andre

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.