You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#356406 by Calvin Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:43 am
Received from: Arrieta Flames Arlin Adriana - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Cash Awaiting Pick-Up!!!

Congratulations

Western Union has chosen you as our lucky winner for the sum of $2,000,000.00 Dollars.For claim contact Joseph adam: [email protected]

Thank you for using Western Union.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#418893 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:27 pm
Reply-to: Joseph adam <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:00:52 -0500
Subject: Good News

Good Day,

I bring to you good news and congratulation following the enlisted persons assigned to be given the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty three Thousands Dollar ($253,000.00) by the United Nation signed by World health organization due to the pandemic that might have slow down your business in one way or the other as a contribution to help you better your living as our little token.

Please be aware this email is coming to you swiftly to act upon release of funds within the shortest time once we get your reply as you can find attachment of all vital documents that may require a fee but you are not to pay as documents given so you get your money asap.

In vain you have advice to get back to me asap so money can be released now with the below information
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
PHONE:

Best Regards,
Ms Tam Bethy.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#418898 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:13 pm
Reply-to: Joseph adam <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:01:52 -0500
Subject: congratulation

Good Day,

I bring to you good news and congratulation following the enlisted persons assigned to be given the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty three Thousands Dollar ($253,000.00) by the United Nation signed by World health organization due to the pandemic that might have slow down your business in one way or the other as a contribution to help you better your living as our little token.

Please be aware this email is coming to you swiftly to act upon release of funds within the shortest time once we get your reply as you can find attachment of all vital documents that may require a fee but you are not to pay as documents given so you get your money asap.

In vain you have advice to get back to me asap so money can be released now with the below information
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
PHONE:

Best Regards,
Ms Tam Bethy.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.