Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#190144 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 pm
Reshipping Scam . Website created 3 Feb 2014 . In the process of being reported for Fraud .

http://www.eps-freight.com/?p=careers3

Careers: JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Current Opening: Client Manager

Full-Time / Home-Based Position

Salary: $ 1500/month + $ 25 / each package

JOB ACTIVITIES:
Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
Determine the method of shipment, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
Compare the quantity and identification numbers of merchandise against orders.
Insert items into container/box.
Prepare records of merchandise shipped.
Post weight and ship charges.
Keep files of shipping records.
Trace missing or misplaced shipments.
Verify receipt of shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records.

APPLY NOW: Send your Resume (CV) to [email protected]

Our reputation is about being a great place to work. We have great moral at EPS Freight.

Our team members’ statements are below:

“EPS Freight Company is a great place to be employed. We are all a team here, it I wonderful to

know we can be successful.”
“The way EPS Freight does things is as smooth operation as anything can be.”
“Software combined with the ability to see a future greatly ahead of their time. It is

wonderful when you work for a business that gives top notch care with inside, and outside

clients”

STAFF TESTIMONIALS

Working for the EPS UK is a real pleasure not only for me, but also for my friends. We're a

real team both at the job-place and making the picnics over the weekends.

This is the best company I have ever worked for. The company's policy is team-oriented: it

offers great working conditions and good salary.

Contact Us

ADDRESS:
338 EUSTON RD, LONDON, NW1 3BH, UK

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you

need within 2-4 business hours.

UK
TEL: +44 020 8133 8526
FAX: +44 (0) 207 502 7545

US
TEL: +1 315 876 9777
FAX: +1 646 558 0417

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#231518 by Terminator5 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:31 am
EPS Freight Reshipping Scam name change to American Shipping Company . { ASC Company }

http://www.asc-company.net/?p=careers3

Current Opening: Client Manager

Full-Time / Home-Based Position

Salary: $ 1500/month + $ 25 / each package

JOB ACTIVITIES:
Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
Determine the method of shipment, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
Compare the quantity and identification numbers of merchandise against orders.
Insert items into container/box.
Prepare records of merchandise shipped.
Post weight and ship charges.
Keep files of shipping records.
Trace missing or misplaced shipments.
Verify receipt of shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records.

APPLY NOW: Send your Resume (CV) to [email protected]

It takes strength, power, and agility in today’s changing markets for Global Logistics. Businesses depend on steady and complete care when it comes to economy and expenditures.

Advantageous chances come at a split second, and leave faster.

ASC UK gives the ability to businesses to use lightning speed in answering everything that comes along in these chances to increase income, and compete with the best, including world opportunities. We deliver the ease of making the difficult… easier. In essence, things can arrive at your front step. Delivering products that MUST be there on time. From Pharmacy products, to making your manufacturing process easier so that you can deliver to your customers easier, ASC UK can fill the billet.

Of the many offers made to customers by ASC UK, making your delivery, manufacturing, and contribution system smoother is what we do the best. Our world connections can help your needs be catered to faster, better, and on the spot with confidence and trust with lower than average invoicing.

Caitlin Osborne

Every morning I come to work in good mood because I know that the day will be interesting. The work is always challenging and exciting, because great people work with me.

Daniel Stokes

The company performs its functions extremely well. My experience of collaboration with them is only positive. There have been no problems so far

Maddison Giles

My family has already been using the services of this delivery firm for several years. We're staying as their standing customer because of reasonable prices.

Elliot Jones

This is the best company I have ever worked for. The company's policy is team-oriented: it offers great working conditions and good salary.

ADDRESS:
338 EUSTON RD, LONDON, NW1 3BH, UK

TEL: +1 315 849 2791
FAX: +1 646 558 0417

TEL: +44 020 8133 5487
FAX: +44 (0) 207 502 7545

Daniel 8 :25