Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#18067 by Michelle Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Hello and welcome.

only366.com

Personally I would never trade with a website that was Created 16-oct-2009 and Expires 16-oct-2010.

#18071 by Arnold Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm
The only email addresses listed are Hotmail and Gmail. They only take payment by Western Union, Moneygram, and bank transfer. None of which offer any consumer protection. And
We are the import and export company which mainly deals with the digital products, such as laptops, cameras,mobile phones,TV,GPS,PS3,Motorbikes etc.

Since when are motorbikes digital products? Chinese sites offering cheap prices should be avoided.

#18099 by Ralph Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 am
Hi Pelli,

I have moved your post to the fake sites section where it will be dealt with more effectively as well as change the thread title to help us to ensure the fake site in question gets the attention it deserves.

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

I will report the site to our fake site killers who will be able to deal with this.

Meanwhile, the emails you have received as well as an email header from this email will be a huge help in getting the site closed down, if you do not know how to retrieve a header, please let us know which email provider you use (hotmail/yahoo for example) and we can give you specific instructions.

When you do post, please be sure to remove your own name, email address and other details to avoid attracting extra scam emails.

Please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
#18278 by Catcher in the lie Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 pm
Hello Pelli,

It's such a good thing that you inquired about the legitimacy of this company! By posting it here, others will find it, and know to avoid it all costs. It is definitely a 'products scam' company out of China. In addition to what everyone above has mentioned, here are a few more reasons why:

This company is selling new, not used products. Just picking two, research shows that http://www.only366.com is not an authorized dealer of either Apple, or Dell. Again, as mentioned above, there is absolutely no consumer protection or recourse for anyone ordering product/s from this website :!: In fact, I highly doubt there actually are any products, but that's just my personal opinion, and there is no proof at this point.

Edited 12/6, (deleting something which requires further research) :wink:
Last edited by Catcher in the lie on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#18294 by The Enchantress Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Thank You Catcher for this well presented, thorough investigation and evaluation/explanation. :=)

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#24169 by guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 am
I just got the same email today.

Sent: Sun 3/14/10 6:28 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL e-mail address removed -Michelle
Dear friends:
We are wholesale company which can offer you laptops, digital cameras, videos, GPS?cell phone, mp4, game console and many other electron products. We can offer you both highest quality products and best price. Also we could give you favorable discount if you order more. All of our products are brand new and original; if you need any help, please contact us.
Site: (http://www.only366.com)
ps: Please remove the bracket before opening our website

Läs och svara på mejl direkt i mobilen! Klicka här!
#24198 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners guest.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others. Well Done :=)

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.