Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#11717 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Looked into the return address a bit and found what seems like a lagit buisness http://www.internationalsight.com/, I tried the contacts ([email protected]) and the mail kicked back (Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <[email protected]>: Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local [RCPT_TO]), I used the contact link.

Urgent and Confidential
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:07 AM
From: "Sanusi Lamido Aminu" <administrator@internationalsight.com>

Urgent and Confidential

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

First of all, let me introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi, the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, I am a man of conscience who has the fear of God and human sympathy.For some years now, your funds that is supposed to be transferred into your account as a foreign contractor or next of kin who is entitled to inherit the deceased money has been delayed base on series of unnecessary reasons.

The funds have not yet been transferred into your account, while you have been suffering and spending a lot of money on documents also paid a lot of charges which is demanded from the people who is helping you to get this funds transferred into your account but all their efforts has not yielded any fruit.

The truth of the matter is that former Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo and some Government officials deliberately did not allow the money to be transferred into your account. Maybe for his selfish interest or he wants the money to yield much interest and he will use of the interest and get the total sum released to you after he has made a lot of profit.

That has been the system here in Nigeria and it will last for years. Our old president has left because he had been an obstacle but we thank God that we have a new president now and all problems are solved. This morning, our new president sends us a written note that all outstanding funds had to be released to the owners with immediate effect.

Call me immediately. You are a lucky person because on 9th, we have settled with the United States Monetary Fund Agent also Europe and you will receive your fund in a very wonderful way. I will be going on a leave which started 26 officially and it will take me one month to resume back to office. You will have to act fast to enable me release your fund befor ei go for vacation.

The funds will be transferred to you through the appointed paying bank. To crown it all, do not hesitate to forward immediately to me, your complete contract information, personal phone, fax numbers, email address.

You are advised to call me upon receipt of this email. As soon as I discussed with you I will make sure that the fund gets into your account within 24hours.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi
Governor (CBN)
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#11727 by Clair Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm
The internationalsight website has nothing to do with the scam. The scammer is probably spoofing the email address to make it look like it came from that site. Notice that the email address at the bottom is a free gmail account. That is the scammers email address not the one that it appears to be sent from.