Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#428085 by Terminator5 Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:30 am
"Delta Freight Logistics" aka "Trust Ship Logistics" at "deltafreightlogistics.com" . Fake shipping company . No such company registered in Los Angeles , California . San Diego California and Colorado contact phone numbers for a fake Los Angeles company. Same content as previously identified fake shipping companies.

https://deltafreightlogistics.com/contact/

ABOUT US
Delta Freight Logistics іѕ a full ѕеrvісе logistics & cargo company, оur аіm іѕ tо gіvе the bеѕt to оur various clients аt аffоrаblе рrісе. At Delta Freight Logistics, we аrе unceasingly progressing making research continuously аnd improving оur ѕеrvісеѕ to thе hіghеѕt ѕtаndаrdѕ. Our сlіеnt’ѕ іntеrеѕt оur priority.Wе are mіndful оf building a hеаlthу rеlаtіоnѕhір with оur сuѕtоmеrѕ, ѕuррlіеrѕ sub-contractors аnd соnѕultаntѕ, оur gоаl іѕ co-operation, tеаmwоrk tо achieving a grand ѕuссеѕѕful рrоjесt at аll tіmе. With access to an integrated global network of road, rail and sea transport resources, the company prides itself on delivering global service with local knowledge.

Trust Ship Logistics, Los Angeles, California, USA

EMAIL
[email protected]

PHONE
+18584809034

+1-858-480-9034

CONTACT
Our customer priority and satisfaction is our prime concern. We make sure to offer our clients the very best in collaboration with our top 24/7 staffs and workers with perfect skills, passion and performance..

EMAIL : [email protected]

PHONE : +1(720)213-8617

+1-720-213-8617

WHAT OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS SAY
My sincere thanks for the safe & professional execution of the critical unloading & move for us. Please convey our congratulations to the extended team that made this happen. I look forward to continued collaboration with your company & team. Thanks.

JERRY SETH

Canada, Ottawa
We would like to thank you for an amazing effort and great support. Your professionalism has been superb and we really appreciate your efforts. Freight Gateway has constantly exceeded our expectation in getting our shipments into Madagascar. The importation into Madagascar is complicated an requires absolute attention

CARLOS REINNES

Illinois USA
I wanted to personally thank you and your team for the great job you all did on helping us out of a bind on this air export to Australia. You made every effort to find an option to have the freight in Australia Monday morning 6/12 and followed through all weekend to keep us updated

VAN GREGORY

UK, Scottish
I wanted to send you this message to let you know you have been extremely helpful with me whenever I needed assistance on products in transit , You were very responsive and very courteous. Your level of professionalism is excellent

DAN CEDRICK

Australia, Canberra
Thanks you for the great customer service, have a great Day! I’ve always received my goods from Trist Shipping Logistics Delivery Service. They’re a awesome

EMMANUELLA VALY

Ohio USA
Hey can you get this message to management please!!! Jessica Knowles was amazing today!!! I needed help getting an emergency shipment out the door with the closest carrier with a truck and she came through big time!!! She rated it out and called every carrier down the line for me to find the closest tru

VERA ADAMS

New York usa.

Domain Whois record
Queried whois.internic.net with "dom deltafreightlogistics.com"...

Domain Name: DELTAFREIGHTLOGISTICS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2570991135_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2020-11-07T21:22:42Z
Creation Date: 2020-11-07T21:15:42Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-11-07T21:15:42Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.DNS-PARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.DNS-PARKING.COM

:squish:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement