Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#387174 by Terminator5 Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:48 am
So I received the following message in my inbox not long ago, edited to remove any identifiable information :

Fake Website, Please take action!
Sent: Wed May 29, 2019 1:01 am
To: Terminator5 -

My business has been cloned by some fraudsters. We DO NOT sell any farm related machinery. We are a service engineering company working on xxxxxx in the UK. We are based in xxxxxx. The fraudsters are using our details that are freely available from companies house.

They are using the email address: [email protected]

and the website address: http://www.xxxxxx

I have had their fake website (see below) closed down several times now, they just keep moving it to different servers.

Thank you for your help !

Answer:

The website you sent me a link to is already suspended . Other than posting and allowing to be posted "Fake Sites" there is little else we can do . We can ask the Registrars / Hosts to suspend these sites, but that only occurs a small percentage of the time . You have accurately posted this scam on some other websites . You are now invited to post in an anonymous forum how this scam has affected your life and business . There really isn't anything else we can do . Perhaps someone will read it and take action. In my opinion the only thing you can do is accurately expose this scam whereever you can.

Personal accounts of scams ;

viewforum.php?f=26

Help is this is a scam;

viewforum.php?f=4

Report alleged copyright infringement: Web Search

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... 1881&pli=1

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#398906 by Scam.detector Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:28 am
FRAUD WEBSITE : www.machinery-plant.eu 
Machinery Plant Logistic Limited
VAT: GB 985792742Company Number: 05925604