Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#400649 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 am
Advanced Freight Solutions, "advanced-freight-solutions.com" FAKE ESCROW SCAM . POSSIBLE STOLEN IDENTITY, OR ???

FMCSA LOOKUP
https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp
Operating Status: NOT AUTHORIZED

https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-406-272-6315
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP
(e.g. Skype or Google Voice)

https://www.advanced-freight-solutions.com/escrow.php

Contact Us

Registration details:

Advanced Freight Solutions
USDOT#: 2327362

Mailing Address:
1007 Bass Lane
Corvallis, MT 59828
United States

Warehouse:
18 Stein Ln
Hamilton, MT 59840
United States

Phone#: +1 (406) 272-6315

+1-406-272-6315

Why Escrow?

Escrow process assures protection for both Buyers and Sellers all over the globe. Every step in your transaction is verified with proven tracking and verification procedures. Not only that, we are a licensed and government regulated escrow service. This means we are audited regularly by multiple government bodies.

When Buyers and Sellers don't know each other, they need a third party which can trust. That's why Advanced Freight Solutions comes in. As the most trusted Escrow service on the Internet, Advanced Freight Solutions makes sure transactions are secure and worry-free. Advanced Freight Solutions is also the single point of contact to track and manage all aspects of the transaction, even third-party suppliers.

Advantages of Using Advanced Freight Solutions

As one of the leading providers of escrow services online, Advanced Freight Solutions provides a host of advantages for people who choose to transact with it. Whether it is digital goods, vehicles, antiques, jewelry, art work Advanced Freight Solutions ensures that all buyers and sellers are protected equally and their disputes dealt with the utmost concern. Advanced Freight Solutions verifies the funds sent by the buyer and keeps them in safe custody for the seller. Advanced Freight Solutions ships the merchandise only after the buyer has made complete payment to Advanced Freight Solutions. Advanced Freight Solutions tracks your merchandise to make sure that it is delivered in time according to the conditions mentioned in the agreement. The seller is not paid until the buyer accepts the merchandise and has the chance to fully inspect it.

There is no scope for uncertainty or worries as the entire transaction is conducted under the supervision of Advanced Freight Solutions’s honest and diligent professionals. With Advanced Freight Solutions’s reliable brand shielding your transaction, you can rest assured that your funds are in safe hands, free from fraud. The sale is highly simplified as you, the buyer, just pay off your price and let Advanced Freight Solutions handle everything else, be it shipping, delivery or quality inspection. Advanced Freight Solutions’s sliding revenue scale ensures that large transactions don’t mean huge chargebacks and fees.

Buyers benefit

Advanced Freight Solutions ship the merchandise. The Seller isn't paid until the Buyer accepts the merchandise, or the inspection period expires.

Sellers benefit

Advanced Freight Solutions confirms when the Buyer receives merchandise. We are authorized to ship only after we verify good funds.

Wave goodbye to worry

At Advanced Freight Solutions, we know uncertainty doesn't feel good. You can rely on us to ensure your merchandise or payment is protected with every transaction.

Defend your dough

When your transaction happens behind the Advanced Freight Solutions shield, you can be certain your funds will be safeguarded by our simple payment steps.

Simplify the sale

It's our job to sweat the small stuff. We'll make sure your sale is safeguarded.

5 Simple & Secure Steps for Buyers and Sellers
Escrow reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.

Advanced Freight Solutions will be in full control of the funds as soon as it reaches our trust Bank Account, so we will be able to protect and guarantee your funds. Once the funds have been sent to our Bank Account, no one but the Purchaser will have access to it.

If, for any reason, the Item does not pass the Purchaser's inspection, it will be returned to the Seller, on Seller's expense and the funds will be returned to the Buyer, in full within 24 hours. In the event of non-acceptance you are entitled to receive a full reimbursement

How it Works?

Our ESCROW AFFILIATED PARTNER is Coinbase

Coinbase is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. It's fast, easy, cost-effective and hassle free. is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer and seller.

Mobile payments made easy
Security and control over your money
Works everywhere, anytime
Fast payments
Choose your own fees

All Coinbase transactions are protected by the Coinbase network, meaning you can accept payments from anywhere in the world without worrying about fraud or chargebacks.

Domain Name: ADVANCED-FREIGHT-SOLUTIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2435604760_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-09-20T23:31:41Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-20T23:31:16Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-09-20T23:31:16Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#400650 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:45 am
"Advanced Freight Solutions"

https://www.google.com/

Advanced Freight Solutions

Website, Directions

4 Google reviews

Hodge Mcmurray

1 review

2 weeks ago
Michael at Advanced Freight Solutions has made me a happy man! I used their escrow service and it was very fast and simple. I got my car picked up in a timely fashion and the driver was professional. Thank you Michael for making this pick up happen!

Talya Hansen

1 review

3 weeks ago
I have bought a vehicle trough AFS and was impressed. Easy to work with, fast payment system and very reliable. I received my item in less than 7 days even if I am 2200 miles away. I strongly recommend using their service. Thanks!

Daniel 8 :25