Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#317665 by Mike Wilson Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:33 am
[email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Hello my dear here is my Email and i will like you to contact me here on this my mail so that we can arrange for the contract as soon as possible

Best regards

Madam Suha Arafat

(FIRST REPLY)

Hello dear friend,

I am so excited when I received your last mail, this really shows that you are indeed a reliable and trusted person, I strongly believe in you my fund will be well managed and invested in a good way. What I want you to do now? Is to contact the bank and ask them how this money can be transferred to you successfully! Because I have to be clear to you all necessary arrangements have been made for this transfer. Here is the bank contact below……………

FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE: +201156923480
FAX: +201156923697
ARAB BANK EGYPT
Contact person: MR.SALIM SALEEM

Let them know you are from me Suha Arafat, and let them tell you what it will take to transfer my fund from the bank to you. You should also let me know through email as soon as you contacted them....I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as soonest as you can.

Best Regards,
Suha Arafat.

(SECOND REPLY)

Hello My dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How are you doing over there today, I hope fine? I am very happy to read from you once again. I have seen your mail and I am very happy with your effort in this transaction, yes, I want you to know that I was able to contact the bank manager today, and he has assured me before Friday you will receive part of the fund into any of your nominated banks account you will send to them.

Once again, he added that online offshore bank account will be open in your name. But he said all this will us some money, so dear, please I would like you to try and comply with their requirement. Then, once the fund hit your bank account, we then balance ourself.

Best regards,
Suha Arafat.

--------

Conversation 2, scammer email: [email protected]

(INITIAL EMAIL)

ARAB BANK EGYPT.

ATTN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

OUR REF: AB/08-J/4901 /EGY.

THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, YES, WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR MOBILE NUMBER INCLUDING YOUR SECRETARY. BUT THEY ARE OUT OF REACH, CONSIDERING THE SUCCESS OF THE TRANSFER TO YOU, I HAVE AGREED WITH MADAM SUHA ARAFAT TO OPEN THE ONLINE OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT WITH YOUR NAME, AND TRANSFER ALL HER LATE HUSBANDS FUND THERE, WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO HAVE ADMITTED TO THE ENTIRE FUND AND MAKE TRANSFERS VIA ONLINE ANYTIME ANYWHERE.

YOU ARE MERELY REQUESTED TO PAY ACCOUNT OPENING AND AN ACTIVATION FEE OF $3500. 00 AND YOUR ONLINE OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT, WILL BE READY 2HOURS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED, PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE MADE USABLE TO YOU ONCE YOU ARE READY FOR PAYMENT.

KINDLY SEND TO US THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BELOW FOR ACCOUNT OPENINING:

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP:
EMAIL:
PHONE:

A VALID ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY:

MANAGEMENT ARAB BANK OF EGYPT.

(REPLY)
ARAB BANK EGYPT.

ATTN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

OUR REF: AB/08-J/4901 /EGY.

THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE, WE ARE SORRY THE FEE CANNOT BE DEDUCTED OUT OF THE DEPOSITED FUND BECAUSE IT’S DEPOSITED UNDER HARD INSURANCE COVERED.

THEREFORE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE PROCEED FURTHER WITH YOUR ACCOUNT OPENING, YOUR DETAILS INFORMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT WILL BE READY ONCE WE RECEIVED THE REQUESTED FEE, PAYMENT DETAILS SHALL BE SEND TO YOU ONCE YOU ARE READY FOR PAYMENT.

MANAGEMENT ARAB BANK OF EGYPT.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement