Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#304336 by Chiboegie Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:13 am
Hallo all,
My nightmare started two weeks ago when I was looking for farm implements
I saw what I liked on a website and the dealer is 1ST CLASS TRACTORS Okiep Northern Cape South Africa-
I thought one stop all shop as they advertised everything a prospective farmer could wish for..
I was promised service guarantees, delivery etc etc
Then I paid via EFT R150000 (11,538us$) into the beneficiary account and received the smartest invoice yet! I was satisfied and exited and ordered more for another R25000 all to be dispatched the same time
The courier---also a scam FASTLANECOURIERS 8Sidney str Kimberley South Africa-emailed and requested R35000 insurance cover for the goods I paid that also by EFT
THE SHIPMENT DESTINED TO BE DELIVERD ON The 20TH August 2016- never arrived-- still gone a week later.. in all R235000
I sent an agent to address given and no one existed
Perhaps this website will help to scare people away from internet shopping --it is hugely a risk and must be investigated and researched before any thing is purchased

<removed to protect privacy> MW
Advertisement

#304378 by Mike Wilson Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:59 pm
http://firstclasstractors.ulcraft.com

Fake equipment seller

+270638399640
1ST CLASS TRACTORS, 878 Rand St O'Kiep 8270, Northern Cape, South Africa
[email protected]
Registration number 2013/066587/07
Vat number 492026584

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon