Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#248015 by kenew Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 am
Domain name:
oklife.co.uk

Registrant:
Dan Thurston

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
107 Charterhouse Street
London
London
EC1M 6HW
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 18-Mar-2014

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLP. [Tag = GODADDY]
URL: http://uk.godaddy.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 13-Mar-2015
Expiry date: 13-Mar-2016
Last updated: 13-Mar-2015

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns27.domaincontrol.com
ns28.domaincontrol.com

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 12:40:31 25-Apr-2015
Advertisement

#248023 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 am
"Oakley Outlet" aka "Oakley Sale" . Fake Oakley Sunglasses Sales . Fake Retailer . No address or telephone contacts on site .

F.A.Q

Q: Is the price online real? Will there be any other charges?
A: The price that showed online will be the exactly amount you need to pay, there will be no other charges, no sale tax, no extra charges.

Q: How could you sell them so cheap?
A: Firstly, we wholesale the Oakley sunglasses from manufacture at large quantities; Secondly, as a boutique store online, there is no sale tax, no store rent, no electric charge etc; Thirdly, we are aimed at helping Oakley sunglasses to take a large place in the market.

Q: When can I receive the order? Do you ship to all countries?
A: We ship to all countries as we are aiming to take the market. Normally, the shipping time will be in 4-10 working days due to the different countries.

Q: Why it takes such long for shipping and delivery?
A: As we processing a large number of orders every day from all over the world. It is hard for us to using fast delivery for orders when selling them at such a cheap price. Please understand.

Q: Can I wholesale your products? What will be the wholesale price?
A: Yes, you can wholesale the products. For wholesale, the price for sunglasses will be the same that showed online. However, the shipping fee will be varied. Please contact us for more details.

Q: When I finished the order, what else can we do?
A: When you completed the payment, the order of yours will be confirmed and proceed within 24 hours in weekdays, 48 hours in weekend, which means that you will receive the confirmation emails in 24 hours or 48 hours. In addition, tracking email will be sent to you in 24 hours after you received the confirmation email. Please pay attention to your email after you finished your order. Be sure that the email address you left online is correct and could be reached.

Q: If I receive an email stated that my order is out of stock, what can I do?
A: This is hardly happened. However, as we received many orders per day, it might be happened when people ordered the same products at the same time and system could not recognize. If you did receive the out of stock email, please check on our site again to find replacement item and then email back the name of link for replacement item, customer service will modify the order for you. If you do not find the interested sunglasses for replacement, please email back for cancellation. The fund for cancellation will be done in 24 hours.

Q: I have problems on payment.
A: Currently, we only accept visa credit card for payment. If you did not have visa credit card, please pay by bank or western union with any other cards. Email the customer service for how to pay by bank or western union.

If you still have questions, please contact us. At last, enjoy a nice shopping online.

Daniel 8 :25