Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#239122 by TerranceBoyce Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:49 pm
Life just keeps getting worse for 'Zaffy', or 'toddy' as he prefers to be known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zafar-industrial-machinery

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

18:16, 24 February 2015 Cryptic (talk | contribs) blocked Zafar-industrial-machinery (talk | contribs) (account creation blocked) with an expiry time of indefinite ({{uw-spamublock}})
This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

18:16, 24 February 2015 Cryptic (talk | contribs) deleted page User:Zafar-industrial-machinery (G11: Unambiguous advertising or promotion)

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement

#239388 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 pm
Poor old Zaffy (or Escroc Prost as I prefer to call him), that's both his websites gone.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239465 by TerranceBoyce Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:54 am
RIP Zaffy

Alas, poor Zaffy ! I knew him - a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how he is abhorred in my imagination.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle