Learn about us and introduce yourself
#238623 by spyvsspy Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 am
I couldn't find my post that I posted a few days ago, but I think that's because I asked for privacy.

But I posted my concern and Bryon emailed me directly and I emailed him back my concerns.

I thought about what he said, and thought to myself, thanks, I thought I was being scammed and just needed confirmation from an outside source. As advised I didn't confront the scammer, but in one of her messages she said that I was a nice guy. I replied back, you know what, I am a nice guy, I think I'll wait for your promises to come true. Until then have a good life.

May not have been the good thing to do, because everybody recommends if you suspect a scammer, stop replying. "Which I actually agree with, and have done." Blocking them. But it was an easy out for me, I had felt for this person, so just let it go with that.

Bottom line, these people can help you realize that you are being had. Thanks to all of you for this site, especially you Bryon.

Many people of tried to "take me" this was the only one that was successful. I will be glad to offer advise in what I have experienced. Not a pro, but I have learned a lot. If you have questions, feel free to ask the experienced and the unexperienced for any advice, a second thought, always helps.
Advertisement