Learn about us and introduce yourself
#216942 by lisarose Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am
hi everyone i have found a new scammer at least to me. been talking to him for a least a year and i feel somewhat stupid he had all the right things to say but i questioned a lot of it. This guy is going by wale mark rick on fb and has just now asked me for money he owns his own project company in brooklyn ny apparently and now he is supposedly in kiev getting a "special materials " he needs. he is now stating that he cant use his credit card and wants me to send him 500.00 cause he needs to get food and so forth. stating he didnt realize how expensive it was going to cost him for his room. lmao seriously when i told him i was a broke ass student he said he didnt know what to say. this man has called me every day almost for a year. i have his cell number which is probably not even registered fml seriously i have the pictures he sent me and have no idea how to post them here for others to see... good luck
Advertisement

#216965 by vonpaso xlura Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm
What do you mean by "the right things to say"? Please post his emails, with full headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10