Learn about us and introduce yourself
#195933 by voc6960 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 am
I had two different men contact me via Match.com, one says that his e-mail address is [email protected] and he is of an Italian father (Francisco) and an English mother (Mary). The father is deceased. The mother has returned to the UK. Supposedly he been divorced for approximately 5 years and his ex-wife and his only son Frank lives in Rome. His ex wife had an affair with his best friend. He says that he gets to see his son on long holidays/summers. Even gave me the birthdays of him and his son. He sent me a website ps-constructions.com and I have checked out the web site and it looks real. The photo of the man matches the photo of the man on the Match.com website (different pose/casual ware versus business ware). Even told me how he got his name which is Salt Vincent Parker and that originally he is from California prior to moving to Georgia which is only 1 hour from where I live.

He says that he chose me, because I wrote on my profile about being a Christan and like my morals that I posted. I haven't meet with him yet, because supposedly he is in Moscow finishing up a project, which he has posted on his construction site. He has been calling me and texting me and emailing me. He has not asked me for anything what so ever. He just said that he would be back home in about a week and has already started planning our first date.

I just don't know what to believe now. I confronted him with my concerns and he told me that I would feel silly once he returned and met him.

How can I check for sure. I paid money today to do a background check and came up with nothing. The cell phone number he gave me came up with a California number, but no name listed with it. He does call me sunshine, and he also uses my name, however....it still has me worried now that I have read your postings.

He always tells me "I care", "Be good, be good".I wake up so that I can call you after I work 10 hours so that I can call you to tell you I care. He ask can he call me tomorrow and etc.

I am being cautious. Any advice?
Advertisement

#195934 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am
Hello voc6960 and welcome to Scamwarners,

Your initial instincts are correct and I am sorry to say this is a scam. The website that he gave you is using the name of a legitimate company in the US that does not have any connection the website this scammer gave to you.
The website www.ps-constructions.com was registered on 5 - Feb- 2014 for the minimum period of one year which is typical of scam sites. The web site is registered to an individual in South Africa which would be highly unusual for a company with offices in the US and Italy.
The US telephone number listed on the website is a VoIP number that can make and receive calls from any location in the world that has high speed internet service.

Please post a sample of the emails that you received ( be sure to remove your personal information first) as a warning to others that may be in contact with this scammer.

If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#195988 by voc6960 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:11 am
On Friday, March 14, 2014 6:03 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello how you doing (used my name) ? nice getting an email from you and i must say that you are very brilliant to even figure out that email :), salt was a name given to me due to the circumstance that affected my birth, my mother almost gave on on having child until she met a pastor and he told her not to give up that at a certain time she would have a child and he would come at a particular time and it came to pass all came to pass so she named me after the pastor and so i became the salt in her life as she always say ....... lol i do love brilliant women so i feel that's was the first spark , I am salt Parker ( Vincent ) happens to be my middle name but i forget about it sometimes, My dad is Italian and my mom is British, I started coming to the states while i was 20 years old because my dad used to work for a construction company in California,i used to visit him until he passed away , after his death my mom relocated to Uk permanently she had old friends there and i was a fully grown man so i guess she just needed to be close to the friends that she considers sisters , I do basically construction and i have been divorced for 5 years now even tho the marriage brought forth one good fruit which is my only son, he now lives with his mother in Rome , Italy but i get to see him when ever he is on holidays and during Christmas, we always have enough fun to keep him till the next time we would see... lol during the last 5 years i have been trying to get a certain target in my life and i promised my self that i was not going to loose focus or get into any relationship and now that i see that i have attained that height, i noticed that there is something missing that i have not paid attention to which is finding a better half, i need a woman in my life, someone that is a one woman man , someone that is honest and understands what a relationships is , someone that is willing to put in effort to make it work , someone that would take me for who i am and nothing else, when i am free i play video games and cook or play the piano all of these just depends on my mood , i am a pizza lover any day anytime i don't reject pizza looool, i am a christian but i do not need any one to believe in what i do believe i just want someone that's honest, i guess with these i have told you little about myself and you should do the same also as i would be waiting to read from you ...

Your New friend ,
Salt ...

__ On Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:18 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello how you doing (USED MY NAME)? nice getting to read from you, i liked the email even though some parts of it were so touching, so i decided to send you a reply now that i am free , firstly i do not tell lies i would always tell you how it is, I have never been in prison before , i have never dong drugs or smoked i mostly drink at home and you can never find me drunk, the police has flagged me down so many times but not like they arrested me they just give me speed ticket but i still don't take to their warnings because i love to drive fast at times especially when the road is free and i also tell them why buy a fast car and drive slowly .... lol , i don't text while driving, yes i have a Facebook account but i do not know the last time i checked it am not just always interested, i can sing and play the piano very well so i would be willing to play you a song and cook for you on our first date i just want to do something different ,As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.

Yours lovely,
Salt ..
Sent: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 1:21:44 PM

Hello (USED MY NAME),
How you doing? Nice getting to read from you and I must say that I am glad that you did send me a message and I appreciate all of your time, I like the fact that the feeling is mutual, I drive a land rover 4, and I would slow down J , I hope that I would be able to make you happy on the first date , my son is 6 year old and his name is frank , I love him so much he gives me joy whenever I think of him , I just got done with my morning prayers and then decided to write you before I continue packing my stuffs as I would be going to CA today to sign some papers for my loan to be approved, After some stories that I heard about why relationships crumble I have come to the conclusion there is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love, lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i divorced with my wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can’t start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and copilot, I have never dated that long distance but I assure you finding the right person is what matters and I am willing to cover up for distance as time goes on , be safe and have a great day ahead … good morning !

Sent: Tue, Mar 18, 2014 11:47:08 AM

Nice getting to read from you , I am glad that you did take out time to write me … have I told you about my job and what I can do in case you have jobs for me also I do not mind …. www.ps-constructions.com is my website you could check it out and let me know what you feel about it, so tell me more about your job I would love to know more about you ………tell me what and what you feel I should know about you that i have not known yet , I was just done with my paper work and decided to sleep since I would be going out very early be and take good care of yourself I would be glad to read from you when I wake up … Salt ..
______________________________________________________________________________________

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:46 PM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello How you doing (MY NAME)? nice getting o read from you the email was really touching and had lots of informations and i could den picture who you really are from that email , nice one it shows what you have upstairs ... lol even tho i have build build and renovated several hospitals and even the one i left asides before coming back the hospital and smell of drugs are things that i just cannot stand ......lol sorry to say i just run away i bet that why God never makes me sick, am glad you liked my jobs it made my heart giggle :) , would be heading to the bank to make some withdrawals and purchase my ticket to fly back to Russia to complete the on going project i had which i just have less than two weeks to round up with before i finally come to be with you and i would have had enough time to plan our first date .... i like that you have a very intelligent son tell him we need him in the construction industry ... lol GA is homes when i am in the states ... good morning ..
[b] On Friday, March 21, 2014 9:44 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:[/b]
Hello sunshine,
How you doing? Nice getting to read from you and I must say that I am glad that you did write me, I always enjoy your emails and I also look forward to seeing them every single time J , after our few communication I just believe that life is not about who you have known the longest but rather who know you more personally and who can make you smile with any action they do or what do you think ? My birthday happens to be on June 27 and my son’s birthday happens to be still on June 29 so he is my twin … lol he love to play the English football and love the video games but as every little child he is always running up and down the house … lol I just said the morning prayers and ready to do the final packing and leave for the airport so I decide to write you and tell you good bye I would keep the communications with you consistent I promise so should here from me any time from Saturday morning or Sunday night …. Be safe and know that I truly care ... Salt ..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Sun, Mar 23, 2014 2:15:27 PM

Hello sunshine,
How you doing? Nice getting to read from you I must say you emails do make me smile so juicy and there is always something more to know about you each day and I love the kind of woman that you are, I would have written you earlier on but my pc got broken I guess in the flight or in the taxi but I cannot say because I just noticed it when I was about to check my email after getting connection sorted out and also hope both my number would come on so I can call or text you and we would keep the communications going till I finally sort out the time difference , so how have you been ? How did the wedding go? I do not have videos of him but I think I have some pictures I would surf through my email whenever we are together we never always have time for pictures because we are fixed with the video games, playing hide and seek or playing rough till we pass out an fall asleep … lol it always fun I am very tired so in case I did not answer any question please do ask them again I would be willing to do that please, I missed you so much and I must say thank for your care and concern , oh ok before I forget my mom’s name is Mary and dad Francisco , I would sleep for a while then come back to talk to you I miss you be safe I care ..

Salt …

_________________________________________________________________________________
On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:46 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello sunshine,
Nice getting an email from you, all the time that I was in the states and did not visit Rome was about 5 years and all those years I was divorced, you got the guess write frank is the Italian version of Francisco, I told you what happened to my gadgets I wish I could do that though but you would have to wait till I get back to the state’s because getting a new phone here comes with a minimum contract of 1 year which I see as a waster since I am staying for less than a month .

But truly sometimes I just wonder? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? Or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me lol. Even when you are feeling too sleepy, you still make out time to write. I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and copilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn’t be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. The inevitable truth is, if it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one, I just taught I would drop you few lines before I go back to work and finish up would email you again when I am home, what is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have, if you are as open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky would be the limit.

Yours Lovely,
Salt..

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:45 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello how you doing? nice getting to read from you and I must say that I am glad that you did write, before anything I would like to tell you that I am really sorry for the poor communications yesterday I bet that’s why you did not say good morning to me today and took you hours to reply my text … yesterday was the first day of work and you know how work is so I just had to do what I have to do but I assure you that nothing like that would happen again I assure you as I would make out time for you always , in your email you made me smile and I must let you know that I just write out the way I feel and sometimes it’s just my nature I am a helpless romantic person, I just always want to know about your views and how dedicated you can be to your partner that’s why I ask some of those questions as I would not want to give all of myself to someone and not have the person go the same for me it’s going to make me look stupid I don’t know if you get my point.
At this point I really do like you and I have seen you to be a very hard working woman and that’s a very great attraction, I like the way you talk and how you live life it’s a very good thing and I would like to have a woman of your kid beside me … why not let’s talk over the phone tonight? I have been told I have an accent but it’s sexy … lol I would be waiting to get to read from you.

Yours Lovely,
Salt …

On Friday, March 28, 2014 3:48 AM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello baby how you doing ? it’s nice getting to read from you I must say, I somehow noticed that you were very busy yesterday since you did not even have time for me and that sad I was just looking everywhere for you and missing you yesterday but I am glad you were having fun, I wrote down the name of the movie and I would love to watch it because I also love God because he is the best thing that has ever happened to me , after our few proposal I must let you know that I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive, lol. That is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that cannot be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! Tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk,. Tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. But tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. Because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. Tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control .You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you, lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

Yours forever,
Salt ….

___________________________________________________________________________________

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:19 PM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey baby boo,
What’s up with you sunshine nice getting to read from you and yesterday your magical voice was so sweet you do wonder to me sunshine and I wonder where you were hiding all my life , Because truly i don’t know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky? I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me, move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God. I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best.

Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i won’t let go. Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat. So many people around this world my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, pls bring me far away! Give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i haven’t got a clue, be my guardian star. Take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don’t really comprehend. I don’t need too much talking, without saying anything, all i need is someone who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. lol. Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is.

Yours Forever,
Salt…

___________________________________________________________________________________

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 3:19 PM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey baby boo,
What’s up with you sunshine nice getting to read from you and yesterday your magical voice was so sweet you do wonder to me sunshine and I wonder where you were hiding all my life , Because truly i don’t know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky? I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me, move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God. I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best.

Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i won’t let go. Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat. So many people around this world my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, pls bring me far away! Give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i haven’t got a clue, be my guardian star. Take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don’t really comprehend. I don’t need too much talking, without saying anything, all i need is someone who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. lol. Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is.

Yours Forever,
Salt…
_________________________________________________________________________________

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:42 PM, salt parker <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello sunshine ,
How you doing ? its nice getting to talk to you i must say over the phone and i must say even tho we quarrel it makes us closer and get to know more about each other sunshine, the fact that you saw stuffs about what i say say always to you online does not mean i am like that i would never hurt a woman that only wants happiness as much as i also do want it and i call you sunshine because you have brought light to my life, i like you so much and i have not been my self ever since i met you but i would love for us to keep this going that we have as i love the fact that you know God and you are a one man woman and you are ready to stand my me till the end of time , that's what matters most to me, if you stand by me i promise never to disappoint you , take good are of your self and i would wake up later in the day to call you and know how my sunshine is doing be safe i care ..

Yours forever,
salt ..

______________________________________________________________________________________

This is the letter I received today!

salt parker
To Me
Today at 7:21 AM
Hello sunshine,
How you doing? Nice getting to read from you sunshine I must say I am happy getting to read from you, I think of you every day and every time sunshine you are my happiness and all that matters to me I must say sunshine, if I don’t know how more to show you that I care about you if I can’t sacrifice those little time just to call you and know how you doing and how your day was and I I know I would do more when we are together sunshine I am very sure of that, You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever.

Love always,
Salt ….

His name on Match.com is Zoulin and he says that he is living in Georgia.
#195996 by vanessal Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:00 am
This is a scam. He asked me for money to get home from dubai to ga
#195998 by voc6960 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am
Did he use the name Salt? OMG! I can't believe that people in this world are so cruel.
#196009 by Dotti Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:32 am
The English tells me that the author is African. He is definitely not Italian or British, and it is clear he hasn't lived in the US either.

The sad reality is that he has undoubtedly approached dozens of women in hopes of finding one or two who will fall for his scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#196012 by voc6960 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 am
Omg, I get on Match.com one time and within 1 week I get two men scamming me. Forget dating sites. Never again.
#196022 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 pm
[email protected]
Pretoria, South Africa

Originating IP: 41.151.157.174
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#196082 by Bryon Williams Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm
This scammer is in South Africa as of today it is also where he lives.. The photo he sent has already been posted above.

Originating IP: 41.150.155.26
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

Received: by 10.229.220.9 with SMTP id hw9csp228731qcb;
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.66.143 with SMTP id f15mr5922520igt.18.1396402150712;
Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.120.52])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id hn12si39688452igb.31.2014.04.01.18.29.10
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.120.52 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.120.52;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.120.52 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2014 01:29:09 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.177] by nm45.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2014 01:26:18 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by tm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2014 01:26:17 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2014 01:26:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2014 01:26:17 -0000
Received: from [41.150.155.26] by web162002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:26:17 PDT
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: salt parker <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Match

Hello Xxxxxxxx ,
How you doing ? its very nice getting to read from you i must say i taught i would never get a reply from you and have totally given up on dating i was just looking for a more efficient way to meet new people but since you wrote me i would love for us to keep the communications consistent and see what happens or what do you think ? in your reply tell me more about your self and also ask any question you would like to know as i would be willing to give answers to all and also send a recent picture ...

Salt ..

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#196215 by voc6960 Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 pm
I haven't answered the phone or answered his e-mails or text. How long does it take for them to realize their game is over? How long does it take for them to ask you for the money? Just curious..
#196216 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:29 pm
It depends on the scammer, how many other potential victims he has, and how often he's been talking with you. As to asking for money, it could be anywhere from a few hours to a year, depending on the scammer and the type of scam. A romance scammer can keep up the patter for months before asking for money.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10