Learn about us and introduce yourself
#194829 by Sebab Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:51 am
On Friday, March 21, 2014 3:50 PM, mikel c <[email protected]> wrote:

HONEY

I have sent to you the following items; please let me know when you receive it. Were ever I am; I will strife to be in touch with you. No one can use what I have I better share all what I have with special someone like you. Honest and respectful is most important in relationship; I find out that your honest woman and trust I now made up my mind to give all my life to you I love you for what you are not by pretty but your good heart make me love you.

You will get the following inside the parcel when delivered to you:

1, APPLE LAPTOP
3, HAND BAGS
1, GALAXY NOTE 2
1, SONY-TV 42 inch
1, APPLE PHONE
1.14 INCH TV LG
4.18 SAUDI GOLD
5.1)Garrard: Heart of the Kingdom Ruby

Please most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of (15,500 pounds) Starlings, which I fix inside the 14 inch TV included the ATM card master card. When you get the package, open the small television and you will find were I hide the (Fifteen THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS inside the small television and please manage it and solved your entire family problem and save the ATM card for me.

And also use the remaining money from the money I send you renovate your house because all my relative and some of my co workers are coming with me on April 26th for our marriage. And Buy yourself few other things you may need and if ever the money i give you not OK for you just take more 10,000 pounds in my ATM card this is the pin code (118844) put up little business in your city so that you will earn your daily need before my coming. Am deep in love with you.

Honey I send you my ATM card to keep for me, save it please do not break my trust on you because you’re my life I trust you so much I take you as my beloved future wife, all my money I have work for more than 30 years is in my ATM account I have working many years ago please if you received that package follow the instructions as i told you, and take the ATM keep well till I arrived this coming April 26th that money in ATM is our life do not play with it keep it save that is what we will use invest, for our future living.

I did not notify the Courier Company that I put the money inside the television for security purpose because we us forces we hide our identity because united government CIA are monitoring all us military online because of corruption and safety we don’t allow out name i pear online social network etc. (saudi cargo airline) this is the company i use send the gift to you i did not allow them to put the items on tracking because of security purpose for my safety united state law enforcement are very strict to us, they are monitoring us 24/7 that is why i ask the cargo company to put packages on code.

The company told me you will get it within 2 or 3 days the packages will arrived over there in your country you have to print out your airway bill because the cargo company will ask that when they arrived in your home.please always remember me in your prayer my job is most dangerous job i have ever see but i keep my trust GOD
Sorry for never be online few days we have low internet connection in my location my professional is not easy job specially am in two special squared air force and marine airstrike and also warship controller it is very hard for me but i have no choice.

honey , look down you will see the clearance code of the package I wrote there for you.. copy it and Save it well without that the cargo company can not release the package to you do not make a mistake the instruction give to you.. When the cargo company arrived in your home country them will ask you air waybill you must show them the air waybill The company will call you as soon as them arrived in your country
remember what i told you the packages are not on tracking do not track it it is on security code I did not allow company to put the package under tracking because of security purpose because united state government is so strict they monitor everything online.

I have an emergency call from chief command I have new contract from Western Europe to Syria, to deliver ammunition over there in Syria, because war is going on over there none stop am one of airstrike controller also warship till April 26th if ever i have little chance i will call you and hear your voice because i miss you so much please always remember me in your prayer your part of my life forever nothing will stop me to loving you. Regards to all your family miss them all
Am still on my way to Syria I will be with you soon take care of yourself I love you don’t forget when the cargo company arrived at your home they will ask you air waybill please print out the receipt waybill out
I thank God for your life and I know we will have the opportunity to meet each other soon, please remember me in your prayers and remain bless.

NAME OF SENDER
MIKEL CHURCH
4th & P St
Washington, DC, United States
Zip code 20510
phone;+1 202-484-5800
Fax-+44 161 999 8888

RECEIVER NAME
Removed - CW

United States of America
Shipping points:
Washington airport;
Departure date: Departure: 1800 4th St NE, Washington, DC 20002, United States
21//32014

LAST ARRIVAL DATE;
24/3/2014
Security code number:
(WF201GF71111PH)
Advertisement

#194840 by vonpaso xlura Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:56 am
Thanks for posting! This was obviously written by a West African, and there are so many other things wrong with the scam script, it's ludicrous.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#194841 by Sebab Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 am
Please be aware and he's using another alyas Capt. Mikel Banabas or Capt. Mikel Church...