Learn about us and introduce yourself
#193536 by BUACA Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:04 am
Hi my name is Pete, I am very involved with an organisation that assist children that have been subject to abuse, I live in Australia and am need of advice how to collate the information about the scams I have come across , and how best to report them to the Police, I know our police forces are different in each country, but my experiences so far is that police either don't understand scams or they are just not interested, the scams I want to expose have caused us considerable harm as the man that devises them is very experienced and has a network of associates around the world that help him distribute his scams world wide, I currently am involved in a criminal matter with this man after he came to my home and destroyed the paintwork on my car after splashing chemicals all over it, I know he will face serious charges but I want to ensure he gets what's coming to him after seeing him use third the plight of villagers in Uganda..... I have written submissions links to youtube and facebook as well as websites and audio and video admissions, I want to present my evidence as professional as I can because I have included our police internal investigations unit to ensure no bent police destroy the evidence.....This is a copy of one of the video clips he had made for him.... The scam was using a idea a great organisation helps build water bores for vulnerable community's, this is the scammers version... The man from Australia is the scammer...http://youtu.be/KIuIvY1wOa0
There are many more scams, some have been uncovered but I suspect nothing will stop him until he has been charged....
Advertisement

#193539 by TerranceBoyce Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 am
Welcome to Scamwarners BUACA.

We mostly deal with people who cannot be identified and people seek our advice on what to do, but as you appear to not have a problem in that respect, then you have to rely on law enforcement and courts in your jurisdiction. There isn't an avenue to seek redress beyond that - not a legal one anyway, and we would have nothing to do with that.

On just a cursory glance at the surroundings of this issue then I wouldn't dare to pass comment or attempt to work out the rights and wrongs.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle