Learn about us and introduce yourself
#189476 by sidewayz22 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 pm
scammers name is Shelly Michelle she was offering two yorkies for $300 she came up with the most pathetic story I've ever heard, her daughter died in a car accident, this lady still texts me saying their keeping the puppy hostage I was like what dog ? The imaginary one, they even made up a fake airline ticket, pet agency movers, they called me everyday talked to me constantly then when I sent the money they couldn't accept it I gave the phone to the western union clerk and she sent it when I realized it was a scam I went to pick my money up but it was already gone. People work hard for their money be advised Just don't purchase anything until completely sure it legit, she sent to atleast 20 pictures and etc.
Advertisement

#189479 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm
Sorry to hear that you are a victim of this scam.

It is best to purchase your pet in person. You can physically see what you are buying and the puppies environment.

Please post all the email addresses, text numbers, phone numbers and any websites you may have.

Also you should stop all communication with the scammers. Do not believe anymore of his lies. He may even mention a refund, but this is a scam also. He will be recruiting you to be a money mule.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/